[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] / lack of service delivery

1 Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

My son Jeremy Owen Holmes student no. 426424 registered to study Draughting through Damelin Correspondence College in 2016. From day 1 it has been a battle. The whole experience has been a total nightmare. From not supplying his drawing equipment to, Damelin losing his assignments. He has still has received any of his results from his 1st year exams or assignments. Now they tell him that he didn't submit his Business assignment which is a lie because I submitted it myself via email. On top of that they tell him he failed his N4 maths which I cannot believe from getting over 80 for his assignments and only 15 % for his exam. I want an external moderator not connected to Damelin to mark that exam paper, and I want a copy of that test paper. I want his results from every single assignment he has submitted for all his subjects and all his exam marks. When you lodge a complaint nothing gets done. One just has to look at the Hello Peter website and the Damelin Correspondence College Facebook Page to see the complaints.in my opinion they should be stripped of their accreditation as an educational facility. Every month the money went off my husbands bank account without a hitch. Jeremy is supposed to be finished his course and needs to find a job but can do nothing without his certificate. Please help.
: signed up for a 2 year course in Draughting. From day 1 it has

• Resolution statement

• Good day,
    Thank you for your message. DCC would like to apologise for the series of frustrations you have experienced. We have sent your complaint to the DCC Exam Department for urgent assistance.
    Thank you.
    Damelin Correspondence College

Sh
Mar 7, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      24th of Mar, 2018

if you need help for your son an you also want a better grade for him... you can contact CYBERGHOST200@YAHOO .COM AM VERY SURE HE WILL BE READY TO GET EVERYTHING FIXES FOR YOUR FAMILY

22nd of Jun, 2018

Student no. 438623 I am a registered student with Damelin correspondence I paid the full amount into the schools account for the course that I am doing and they were supposed to transfer the outstanding balance to ICB for me to be registered for the exam that was in Feb 2018 till today that has not happened and I have failed to write exams as I'm not registered with ICB and Damelin is still keeping the money still in their account. I want to know what else I need to do here to get the money for the exams transferred to the college.I have all the correspondence of my communication with them sending me from pillar to post to get this resolved.

• Da
      25th of Jun, 2018

@Anela Kgowa Good day Anela,
    Please be assured that your query has been escalated for assistance and an advisor will be in touch with you.
    Thank you.