Damelin College / very poor service
My son is a student at Damelin College Port Elizabeth branch.
I have recieved the worst service from them over the last two years. Complaints brought forward by myself and other students/parents:
Damelin college is possibly the worst place to study.
- Not only do they mess up everything but they only care about money and clearly not academics.
- They do not make students aware when exams are or even when to come back to college.
Therefore students miss out on important work as well as exams that they cannot redo (resulting in a fail or R400 for a petty exam.
- Damelin's lecturers are not qualified and have even left halfway during a coursesubject resulting in unfinished subjects which students must pay for,
the lecturers come and go and do not even go through all the work
- Students are treated like little kids and the staff mess them around. Some of the staff are extremely lazy and not well mannered at all.
- The managers running the place clearly do not know what they are doing and never take matters seriously.
- Students who graduated last year are STILL waiting for their DiplomasCertificates (7 Months later)
- Damelin have also lost proof of exams and assignments for my child
-My son was told to write an exam on a subject NOT EVEN DONE YET!
If you are a parent that cares about your child I Would highly advise you to not enroll.
I have wasted over R40 000 at Damelin, don't make the same mistake!
More Damelin College Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College - wrongfully taking money for services unrendered
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - outstanding results
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - refund
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - registration number for final online assessment not available/no knowledge of product/no diploma
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - lack of respect and unwillingness to help as well as unethical workmanship
- [Resolved] Damelin College - service