Dallas Wholesalers.netPoor Customer Service

1 Review updated:

I placed a large order with this merchant on 12/7/08. After sending several emails with no response I received a ship notice on 12/16 that did not indicate courier or tracking number as I requested. Today is 12/25/08 and I have recieved no shipment and no tracking number. I have called the only number available on the website at least 50 times this week and get no answer and cannot leave a message because the [protected] number on the website but only get a voicemail box that is too full to leave a message. If I do not get a response by 12/29 I will refuse shipment and request a chargeback on my credit card.

Comments

• Bo
      Dec 19, 2008

I placed an order with this merchant on 12/13/08. I live in the same geographical area, (The Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex). Shipping should take no more than 2 days. Today is 12/19/08 and I have recieved no shipment, no tracking number, no indication the product has been shipped. I have called the only number available on the website at least 50 times this week and get no answer and cannot leave a message because the voicemail is FULL. If I do not get a response today I will refuse shipment and request a chargeback on my credit card. My emails have received no response either.

Bobbie Robertson