Dallas Police / Racism

1 Dallas, United States Review updated:

I am filing a complaint about the way the owner of Concrete Cowboys in 2512 Cedar Springs Road Dallas, TX runs his business. They try to keep a good ratio of blacks & Hispanics inside the bar.( Most Possible minimum ratio they can).. It is one thing to DECLINE people from coming in due to their ethnicity and it is another thing for POLICE OFFICERS (DALLAS POLICE) OFFICERS WHO ARE THERE TO "SERVE THE PEOPLE" - SO YOU THINK. THE TWO WHITE MALE POLICE OFFICERS WHO WERE RUNNING THAT SHIFT THAT NIGHT ON 03/28/2014 ALSO ADVISED US TO LEAVE I STATED "HOW CAN YOU LET A FACITILY BE RACIST AND BACK AWAY PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, WHO I KNOW, FOR ALL YOU KNOW I AM ONLY HISPANIC. DO NOT EVER JUDGE BECAUSE FOR ALL YOU KNOW I MAY BE A DAUGHTER OF A LAWYER/JUDGE that can easily make a case and take you to court or I MAY BE THAT PERSON MYSELF. ANYWAYS, THE REAL PURPOSE OF ME TYPING THIS COMPLAINT is BECAUSE IF OUR OFFICERS ARE BEING PAID ON DUTY TO PROTECT THE STREETS AND TO BETTER SERVE OUR PEOPLE - THEN HIS COMMENT WAS UNECESSARY- HE TOLD US TO LEAVE "AND THAT THIS IS DALLAS, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT" AND LAUGHED. PATHETIC- THAT IS THE KIND OF EXAMPLE THE CITY IS ALLOWING TO HAVE REPRESENT AS OUR POLICE OFFERS.

Dallas Police

Eo
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Do
      3rd of Apr, 2014

Baloney! You were loud, abusive, and out of control.