Dallas County Auto Salvage / Theft of property

1 2300 South McArthur BlvdGrand Prairie, TX, United States
Phone: 972-262-2655

This company is a complete scam.I took my car there to get a motor put in, I asked to speak to the owner or manager to confirm the service I was getting up front. I spoke with Chris who assured me, the quality and commitment he had to my car. We agreed on ten days to do the job and even wrote it on the contract.On the tenth day I go to get my car to find out my car has been vandalized and all my radio equipment and belongings were stolen out of the car.He told me they did not lock my car up, if I would have told him that I had a nice radio in it he would have protected my car better so in so many words its my fault! He then said a radio thats mounted in the is personal property and he doesn't cover personal property(he said that I should have removed the property from the car before bringing it to him, which is totally ludacris). I disagreed that something installed in a car is personal property, my laptop is personal property in which if I left it in my car at a shop is not covered thats reasonable assumption but my radio thats installed is not. So in summary I came to Dallas Auto to get a motor, I left 20 days later with a motor, but without audio equipment that was valued at just as much as the motor, Chris acted as if he did me a favor by taking $100 dollars off the job to cover the loses I incurred by doing business with him .He did not protect my property, and he did not have a police report which makes me belive that he stole my equipment hisself.I have then researched and heard of lots more people who have been scammed by this family.These people have no integrity in business they only are here to make money at anyones expense, I would advise anyone not to trust Chris, Jackie or anyone associated with Dallas County Auto Salvage.

Cm