Dall Property Management / Failure to return security deposit

1 Anchorage, AK, United States Review updated:

Gene Rash, Owner of Dall Property Managment refused to do a final walk-thru close out of rental property that was rented for 13 years upon vacating property. This man is extremely unprofessional and then billed us for $1, 000 move out fee for things by law are a violation of alaska tenant/landlord law such as paint fee of $500.00. He led me to believe I would recieve my deposit back required by law in 14 days of vacating the premises and instead he chose to be a coward and sent an invoice to me for an additional $500. for frivilous unsubstantiated claims. I have filed a small claims law suit against him in Anchorage in the state of alaska aqainst him and his company, they have never updated or provided upkeep on the property that we rented for 13 years, they never painted the interior property and do not even know the laws that they can not by law charge the tenant for painting the property. This man and his company is a crook so I advise do not rent or do any business with this company. He doesn't care for the law and has clearly violated the Alaska Tenant Landlord Act. I will see him in court with my photos of the property that I was took before vacating the property that clearly show the property was cleaned as required by Alaska state law.

Comments

• He
      15th of Jul, 2011

Court ruled in favor of the Plaintiff, that would be me! Justice does work for those who are in the right some times, this is one of those times. Glad it's over and slumlords need to be held accountable!!!