Dakmart / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

Do not buy from Dakmart, they have sent me B stock in the past and my last purchase was DOA. they will not answer questions unless you file a complaint against them then they are rude and sarcastic. Their shipping is inflated, their invoice on the box does not match what you paid. Stay away fro Dakmart, complain to the FTC and USPS Fraud Dept if the use USPS. Make sure you file with Paypal if you use Paypal. I have never has so much sarcasms from one company. Do a google search for Dakmart complaints, there is a long list of complaints.
Va

Comments

Jo
  1st of Apr, 2010
Dakmart is a large scale seller of REFURBISHED products. They have a large presence on eBay, because of the sheer volume of items that they sell.

Their item descriptions are poorly punctuated and often have the word "refurbished" tucked into the content in a way that is a little ambiguous. Are they talking about an accessory or the actual product? Well, why not go and inquire, right?

I made such an inquiry. I sent a message to "Dakmart", inquiring about one of their products that had a rather jumbled description. I sent a message to the seller, simply asking them if to confirm if the item was new or refurbished. Their reply?

"We are sorry you are so confused. Read the description again."

What?? They took the time to reply and didn't simply tell me if the item was refurbished? That is obnoxious. I replied, telling them that I did find the word "refurbished" buried deep in their description (lacking any sensible punctuation). I suggested they make it more visible, so people know what they are getting. Their reply?

"we are soory you are still confused. We suggest you seek help thanks again.."

So, be sure that Dakmart IS RUDE AND SARCASTIC. Definitely. I REFUSE to buy from obnoxious people like this, who still make a ton of money on unsuspecting people. This is why they feel they can enjoy being rude to people. If you have a problem with your order, WATCH OUT. I used "Toolhaus.org" to research their feedback. AWFUL! Many people complain of having problems with them. This is no bargain seller... it is a nightmare waiting to happen.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID...