Dakmart / Worst service ever

I placed my order and received a confirmation. I soon received an email that the item was not available and they would let me know when it was back in stock. After several weeks, I have not received any further notice. I checked the website today (1/6/09) and the item is listed at three times my original order price. My order still shows up as pending in their system.

After my first order was held up, I decided to order a similar but different item. I received the same notification - item not available at this time and they would let me know when it was in stock and could process my order.

After about two weeks, I used their website to send them an email. I asked about availability of four specific items listed on their website that I was interested in buying. I never received a follow up to my inquiry.

If anyone orders something and actually receives what they expected, congratulations.

Gi

Comments

1st of Apr, 2010

Dakmart is a large scale seller of REFURBISHED products. They have a large presence on eBay, because of the sheer volume of items that they sell.

Their item descriptions are poorly punctuated and often have the word "refurbished" tucked into the content in a way that is a little ambiguous. Are they talking about an accessory or the actual product? Well, why not go and inquire, right?

I made such an inquiry. I sent a message to "Dakmart", inquiring about one of their products that had a rather jumbled description. I sent a message to the seller, simply asking them if to confirm if the item was new or refurbished. Their reply?

"We are sorry you are so confused. Read the description again."

What?? They took the time to reply and didn't simply tell me if the item was refurbished? That is obnoxious. I replied, telling them that I did find the word "refurbished" buried deep in their description (lacking any sensible punctuation). I suggested they make it more visible, so people know what they are getting. Their reply?

"we are soory you are still confused. We suggest you seek help thanks again.."

So, be sure that Dakmart IS RUDE AND SARCASTIC. Definitely. I REFUSE to buy from obnoxious people like this, who still make a ton of money on unsuspecting people. This is why they feel they can enjoy being rude to people. If you have a problem with your order, WATCH OUT. I used "Toolhaus.org" to research their feedback. AWFUL! Many people complain of having problems with them. This is no bargain seller... it is a nightmare waiting to happen.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID...