Dairy Queen

Mountain Road
Moncton, New Brunswick
Canada
www.dairyqueen.com
Well to put it frankly I will never ever go to Dairy Queen again! I went out to lunch with my fiancee and our son for lunch at around 1pm and I ordered a classic burger with fries and a root beer and my fiancee order a flamethrower with fries and pepsi. My burger was severely dry to start with. At this point it is 12:19am and I am sitting here with a bucket trying my best not to puke my guts up and my fiancee at this point doesn't feel all that well either. Luckily we didn't order a burger for my son and I checked his chicken fingers to make sure their done all the way (because most of the time it's little 16 year olds working the grill and don't care about what they serve) which I always do anywhere I go.Also I worked at a Dairy Queen for 2 months on the grill and the manager didn't want me throwing burgers out of the warmer too soon, so be warned, the burger may look cooked but it doesn't mean it's always good.Most disgusting place ever!
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Food

Comments

N  7th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I too am from Moncton, but now reside in Kentville NS, The local DQ here has a bad rep! disgusting bathroom, horrible conditions. unsanity! scary. I am sorry for your discomfort with bad idiots not knowing how to cool simple food.
D  5th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
dairy queen sells good food, these people probably had weak stomaches, , , , , !!! i have eaten dairy queen all my life, and for food poisoning, that i can guarantee i neve had !!!
A  31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I keep on getting sick when I eat at dairy queen in Lake Zurich, IL. I hope they get the clue and become food safe. Not a good way to lose weight. I got sick 12 times from the blizzard and the chocolate tasted like spoiled wax.
A  23rd of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ate the turkey sandwich from Dairy Queen and after only a couple of bites, I realized it tasted a little weird. A little later, like maybe 10 minutes, I felt nauseated, weak, and had to run to the bathroom. 30 minutes later, I am dizzy, having cold sweats, and I feel like I am gonna pass out. Not to mention the excruciatingly painful cramps traveling through my stomach. I can't stand to look, smell, and especially taste food nor drink. I feel miserable. I never want to see another Dairy Queen anything for as long as I live.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree