Dairy Queenclosed during business hours for time longer than stated on note.

Je Downers Grove, IL Review updated:

It was 7:55 pm Tuesday evening 11/11/08. Sign on door stating "Will be back in 10 minutes." I waited for 15 Minutes and no one came back at the time that was stated.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Downers Grove, IL Door was locked and all the lights were on in the store. Left the property and returned home.
I don't think the store should have been left without an attendant there.

Comments

• Ha
      May 13, 2008
    Dairy Queen - Poor hygiene
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

The Dairy Queen at north hill mall in calgary. The owner and the employees at this DQ never were gloves when preparing food.

• Ka
      Jun 20, 2008

I would like something done about our dirty DQ in Rosemount, MN. I can no longer go there because it looks dirty and the staff if poorly trained on hygiene. It is a disgrace. I don't recall it being like that in the past.

• Be
      Jul 31, 2008
    Dairy Queen - Incomplete Orders
    224 South Dumas Avenue
    Dumas
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

The past few times I have purchased orders at Dairy Queen they have been incomplete or just completely wrong. Today I ordered a Chili/Frito Cheese Burger, got home, and there were no fritos.

• Tf
      Sep 02, 2009
    Dairy Queen - Horrible Food
    Concord St.
    South St. Paul
    Minnesota

I just got back from the DQ ... ordered a foot-long chili dog .. got back to the office to open it ... it was disgusting ... the dog looked microwaved and the chilo looked burnt.. actually probably left over from the day before ...AVOID this DQ ... I am done with it.

• Ph
      Sep 30, 2009
    Dairy Queen - disgusting food
    Willow Creek store
    Prescott
    Arizona

Chicken Basket. Chicken had the taste of deep fryer only! COULD NOT TASTE CHICKEN!!! Took one bite and threw rest away. Oil not changed in a long time obviously! DISGUSTING!!!

• Hy
      Oct 04, 2009

The hotdogs ARE microwaved. Just letting that be known. The chili, I'm not so sure as that is done in the morning and I don't work morning shift.

• Tr
      Oct 12, 2011
    Dairy Queen - Bad experience
    Dairy Queen

We had the worst meal ever at the the dairy queen in Rogers, MN. Sandwich was cold and greasy, salad was cubed chicken with lettuce ends - absolute crap.

• He
      Oct 16, 2011
    Dairy Queen - Poor services
    Dairy Queen

Service is awful. DQ did not have any oreos bananas or ice cream to make our blizzards. Is not a warm welcoming environment and I am upset at the time we had to wait for half filled blizzards .

• Sh
      Jul 12, 2013
    Dairy Queen - Portion size very small
    4036 N TENAYA WAY LAS VEGAS, NV 8912
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: [protected]

Portion size was extremely small. Wanted to file a complaint with the manager, but the only people running the store were two very young teenage boys. I feel like I got robbed.

• Ke
      May 21, 2015

Tonight I drove to the Dairy Queen on Montgomery St. in Ft. Worth, TX., I arrived right at 9:52 and tried to place my order in the speaker outside but before I could say anything a recorder came on stating that the Dairy Queen was already closed. I looked in the window and saw a staff of people still in the building. This makes the second time this has happened where they close 10 to 20 minutes early. I go to this Dairy Queen at least twice a week and drive from across town to get there, I am thinking of going to another location now. This was tonight May 21, 2015. :-(