Dairy Queen / cold food, abominable manager/store owner

1 713 Lake Joy Rd. Warner Robins, GA. 31088, United States Review updated:

I went in to Dairy Queen on 1/24/2019 at 2:36 pm an order the 3pc chicken lunch basket deal, I specifically nicely asked for my chicken tenders & french fries to be cooked freshly hot. When I got my food it was cold so I took it back & asked for a refund due to I was scared they would do something to my food, so the girl was really nice about it but since I paid some with cash & the rest with card the girl told me it would all go back on my card so went to my bank to let them be aware my bank told me it would take 5 to 6 business days, but still yet to this day 2/6/2019 I haven't gotten a refund. Therefore I went back to the store to try talking with the manger about the little issue that was going on so he reused to give me a refund even after I showed him my bank account & recipes that's when I had to call the police to get them involved although they couldn't do anything about the situation. Therefore I am reaching out to you guys for help.

Bi
Feb 6, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      6th of Feb, 2019

You called the police over a DQ refund? Wow. I bet you even went as far as to call 911. What is wrong with you? You should have contacted Corporate.

• Mr
      6th of Feb, 2019

another one who insisted on free food. just go back to the counter and say you want it HOT!

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2019

You really need to work on your grammar before you call grown women girls. Maybe you can get an ten year old to help you so you avoid run on sentences. Not to mention calling the police and wasting their time is childish. They have bigger things to worry about.

• Fi
      6th of Feb, 2019

I hope when you called the police that you called the non emergency number. One member here called 911. Then he insulted those who told him off.

• Su
      6th of Feb, 2019

The police?? OMG. They aren’t busy enough so you give them more work? Over a five dollar lunch?

Intelligent people would email the corporate office. Intelligent people know not to expect custom food at a fast food place. Intelligent people ask if it is fresh and feel the bag.

• Su
      6th of Feb, 2019

The same five people post in disgust at posts like this. Same thoughts, same shock and same disbelief

• Mr
      7th of Feb, 2019

@SubSquirrel Perhaps we five are the only ones who have graduated from KINDERGARTEN!