Dairy Queen — cold food, abominable manager/store owner
I went in to Dairy Queen on 1/24/2019 at 2:36 pm an order the 3pc chicken lunch basket deal, I specifically nicely asked for my chicken tenders & french fries to be cooked freshly hot. When I got my food it was cold so I took it back & asked for a refund due to I was scared they would do something to my food, so the girl was really nice about it but since I paid some with cash & the rest with card the girl told me it would all go back on my card so went to my bank to let them be aware my bank told me it would take 5 to 6 business days, but still yet to this day 2/6/2019 I haven't gotten a refund. Therefore I went back to the store to try talking with the manger about the little issue that was going on so he reused to give me a refund even after I showed him my bank account & recipes that's when I had to call the police to get them involved although they couldn't do anything about the situation. Therefore I am reaching out to you guys for help.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!