DailyPaidSurvey.com / I send a$ 34.95 money order

1 108-800 kelly rd suite 233Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

After i received this brochure call the canadian homeworker review which by the way i have pay a$29.95 to get it, i search through for this dailypaidsurvey ad i send a money order of$34.95 that as soon as they get it they will send me the job in 2days.It is been two weeks i try to contact the company no where to be found, no phone number. I just want my money back I have been scam and i mean what kind of brochure that we are paying so much money never give us serious job and in the capital of our province there is phone number.

Comments

• Ru
      12th of Jun, 2008

i sent my money a month ago and no word yet. please let me know. thanks

• Ru
      12th of Jun, 2008

i tryed to email but no email would go through to them

• Ha
      21st of Jun, 2008

Hi,
    I have sent my money a month ago and no word yet. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Harold Harms

• Gr
      15th of Aug, 2008

i have recived my booklet and plan to start on monday.it took a little longer than you said but i did get it.

• He
      15th of Oct, 2008

why you use this way to scam people

12th of Nov, 2008

i send my money about 1month and haft ago and they did cash my cheque about 1 month ago and didn't receive nothing also still waitting i try to get also in touch but there's nothing at all to get in touch. i'm also really unhappy to have this job information on top job canada that i also paid a fee to joint and it's propably just a scamp

• De
      18th of Nov, 2008

I sent in a money order over 2 weeks ago alos but still havent heard or had any response from them and ofcourse no number to contact them. Does any one know is there a way to find out if its been cashed ?