Dacor Appliances / Worst company ever

1 1440 Bridge Gate Drive, Diamond Bar, CA, United States Review updated:

I am on my seventh to ninth reapir on this Lemon. I paid close to $10, 000.00 for it plus $750.00 for an extended Warranty, I started having problems w/it approximately one month after instalattion. so far it has burned it's element out, had a new computer installed among various other things. I once again have the repair man here today for another problem. I sent a certified letter to Ric Brutocao, the chief operating officer back in June, asking him for some help in replacing the oven, he did Nothing. I spoke to someone last week, a Ms. Crowe who said she would call me back last Wednesday, but never did.( she wanted to look into matters). What does it take for Dacor to stand behind their product? It seems that they don't care.

Can someone out there help me?

Tr

Comments

• To
      6th of Jul, 2010

Dacor has the worst customer service I have encountered in ages. Dacor does not seem to care about the happiness and satisfaction of their customers and frankly, based on my 2008 full kitchen remodel and install of all Dacor appliances, my advice would that your money is better spent on other brands. If you are considering a high end appliance, Dacor is surely stylish but the quality is not on par with the cost and adding insult to injury, their customer service reps have terrible attitudes (at least I should say, the several I've had cause to deal with.)

Unfortunately, I didn't learn this until it was too late but I should have known I was in for trouble when they delivered the wrong refrigerator and we didn't know it until the custom front would not fit - and they tried to blame it on the cabinet maker. Had problems with the Discovery wall ovens only to learn that it was a mis-representation at the show room. After a year and a half, the water dispenser has had to be replaced due to leaking (at least that was warranty work) and today I discovered the down vent has nearly melted - and that's with minimal use - but the warranty is expired so Dacor tells me it's likely burned (literally the metal looks melted) because I could have spilled grease inside and caused it myself.

Live and learn I guess.