D-Link / Can't access my account

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

We have had our d-link cameras for about 3 months now and every week we have problems. We use these cameras to keep an eye on our daughter when we can't be right there, but we can hardly ever get connected to them via our iphone, itouch or mac. There customer service is non existent and usually when I'm having a problem they're closed. I hate their products!!!

Comments

• Mo
      14th of Apr, 2009
    D-Link - poor service
    D-Link
    California

Purchased a hub mfg. by D-Link, 2 weeks ago. Malfunctioned, I was on hold with their service dpt for 25 minutes, being rerouted from one dept to another.Tried again later, on hold again for 20 minutes. Not worth it. Better to buy from a better company.

• Ir
      21st of Aug, 2009
    D-Link - 5 months of frustration
    D-Link

I do not receive the check by September 2, as promised, I can speak with manager directly without having to be put on hold for 5 months.

• Jw
      6th of Sep, 2009
    D-Link - refused to send rebate check

I sent in my rebate information twice. 1st note said I ommitted one requirement which was not accurate but I returned a photocopy of it. 2nd time stated the time expired which was not accurate. Also the router did not work. It was tied to a Comcast offer via Bridgevine.

• Op
      27th of May, 2011

You use cameras to watch your daughter when you're not home? You're whacked.

• Fr
      2nd of Mar, 2012

I bought two cameras and I have had nothing, bit problems. I have not gotten an email notification so that I can view my camera's online like advertised. I have called every night for 3 nights and have spent 3 hours a night trying to get them to work. I have to use an Ipad to get them setup with 9 hours of support and they still don't work. I purchased 5 camera's and countless hours of my time and get terrible customer service. I think a class action law suite should be brought against the company for false advertising.