D & H Crafts/ Tack Trunk / SCAM- Never received product

311 Main StreetDanbury, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7128933046

I paid over $600 to Richard and Holly Mills of Danbury, Iowa to receive a tack trunk and bridle rack and never have received it. They are SCAM ARTISTS. It has been 10 months, they will not return my calls, and have no intention of giving me a refund or sending me my product. DO NOT do business with these scammers! You will be taken. They are making a nice business out of doing this!

Comments

Li
  24th of Feb, 2009
Do you know if anything is being or has been done about this? I haven't received the trunk I ordered from them or a refund either!
Cs
  18th of Mar, 2009
you need to report these to the US trade commision!! they will be able to better investigate this and maybe get your money back. They were really helpful when i got scammed by someone "selling" a saddle

Link below:
Eq
  31st of Mar, 2009
I too was taken by the Mills and D&H Crafts...I ordered a trunk and 9 months later after non-stop harrassing I finally got it. It was shipped in a flimsy cardboard box and the trunk was damaged. He would not file an insurance claim (I am sure he knew the way he shipped it insurance would not cover the damage) and the trunk was made very poorly and looked so cheap there is no way I would ever take it to my barn, much less a horse show. He refused to refund my money or work with me in general. He talked me out of purchasing this on Ebay and going directly through him. The are scammers and unfortunately taking advantage of multiple people!
Da
  22nd of May, 2009
Every order and customer that paid thru PAYPAL recieved there money back!!! Chargebacks were done and the money was taken out of our account and paid back to the customer(s) by PAYPAL. If you have a problem with that in not recieving your money when you paid thru paypal you should contact them because the money was taken from us and was to be given back to the customer.