D. GEORGE REFINISHING, INC / Bad Job

4202 Santiago St #5Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-416-1550

Hired D. George Refinishing to restore 3 furniture antiques. They brought back the furniture restored. However, I paid for custom made caps for the legs of an old antique desk which they kept the money and never provided. After several phone calls and months passing they never came through. If you use them make sure to get everything you paid for when they bring back your item or you could end up like me
Cr

Comments

Cr
  2nd of Feb, 2009
I worked for D. George Refinishing for a brief time. I was amazed at the business ethics of this, and I use the word loosely...man. He has no regard for peoples cherished heirlooms. He disposes of his chemical waste by either throwing it in the dumpster or flushing it down the toilet I was fired because I refused to do so . He also owes me several hundred dollars of back over time. He states " I've never payed over time and never will"The man is the worst racist I ever meet in my entire life. He is a womanizer and a liar and a cheat. He openly calls ethnic races every derogatory stereo-type name an has no qualms about it. If your looking for restoration work he is not the one. He boast about his high prices and cares nothing about the customer.he is the lowest form of life I have ever met.
Su
  14th of Apr, 2009
I completely disagree with the previous comments. D George has refinished our furniture off and on for years and we have had nothing but good results from them. They are extremely professional and Mr. George's knowledge of furniture and restoration is incredible.