[Resolved] Cyrus Technoedge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. / Biggest fraud scam company

Aug 6, 2015
Cyrus Technoedge Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Cyrus Technoedge Solutions Pvt. Ltd is a big faud company in India. They have cheated me of Rs.1.5 lakh . I was using Cyrus Technoedge Solutions for prev 6 month and I was having fund of 1.5 apporx in my account on their website. Few days back I got email from them that my account is terminated and I cannot either use or withdraw my money nor i can use it. When i tried to contact they started abusing us and says "Jo karna karley we will not refund money". Not even they taken my money but also talk like this way. I was very shocked to see such registered company who cheating people of india openly. I request you consumer forum to help me to get my money back. I also urge to other people... do not buy any product from this company Cyrus Technoedge Solutions Pvt. Ltd is maha chor company in world. thier staff details:

+[protected] (Mr. Aman Jha)
+[protected](Mr.Ajay Giri)

thier address is:
84/248 CM Tower Opp. KV No. 5,
2nd Floor Madhyam Marg Mansarovar
Jaipur - 302020 Rajasthan, India

thier registration number is: U72900RJ2014PTC046820

Sachin Goyal is director of this fraud company.

Resolution statement

Cyrus Technoedge Solutions customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Dear Sir,

We are having the proofs on mail communication against the same, and there is no GAP in between also we told for the demo but client has not responsed the mails.. if anyone needs the screenshot we can share for the same, we are a reputed company and more then 1000+ clients are flawlessly associated with us !

All these Reviews and comments are base less when you will get to know the another side of the coin, visit our office and meet our team and then make understand with your requirement, get trial / demo First before getting any service as you no need to invest for service checking... then you can understand the reality of all these Fake Reviews, and Cyrus is a company who works on valid documents and Legal Agreements since 6 years. so there is no gap possible for any such allegations...

We have a very big list of satisfied clients in all the domains.. and they are working flawlessly since many years and getting dedicated support...

must go thorough with our company profile and check the documents online then make your decision...
Sir, we have more then 2000 Clients and we have the answer for every client issue and why they create dispute when the process is crystal clear from our end...

We always follows the policy and always works for client satisfaction!

N  7th of Aug, 2015 by
mobile recharge software
Fraud is a very large company cyrus technoedge . This fraud is huge with me. The company took the matter to the Mobile Recharge software. The company on July 3, 2015 I had promised to complete the software live. So be live on the website.

After the software had to be completed expenditure.
The software gave me complete it was the worst. And our payment was made in three installments. Advance ago as 10, 000 rupees later. The rest 3 bank check.

The first was Clear. Seconds later checks. By not completing the work according to our agreement. I was forced to stop. He also said the matter. Do you meet the software. I stopped the check. The amount of the check. Your bank will send.
But he did live software.
He removed thereto. The reason my great losses.
And that the website is also stopped.
Therefore all the brothers of the request. The company does not take any services of any kind. Why is it taking money cheats later.

My mobile number is 9413822238
sorry for everything

We are extreme sorry for this complaint, if was some miscommunication which is cleared and we are working fine with the software and very happy for prompt and quick support by cyrus

We are requesting to ignore this complaint and i want to work with cyrus for long run.

All my website and API running perfectly fine
Mis Communication
Dear Mr. Mukesh Ji

We had a conversation long back as you have misunderstood few points which was not the part of software, due to that you have posted the wrong information about us, which is already clear and you are working fine and perfectly with us and we hope that you will always get such dedicated support and services from Cyrus, we are looking forward to have your review on this to close this compliant.
Dear Mr. Rohit
Whom so ever it may concern
Share us the Project Detail and issue as we are not able to check anything like this in our History
As you have mentioned our Details and Company registration details which means we are a Genuine and registered company.
You can contact to us on support@cyrustechnoedge.com we assure that we must act on your concern positively !
N  21st of Sep, 2015 by
Dear Mr. Rohit

We have not yet received the information, and this request seems as Fake, which is dropped to spoil our image in market !

there is no Tranx done for 1.5 Lac against any such project for which the details mentioned, We hope that whom so ever it may concern, will get in touch with us @ 09782600666 or support@cyrustechnoedge.com if having any concern, and mention the details...

kindly do not post any fake details if not true !
D  23rd of Dec, 2015 by
Dear Mr. Rohit Thakur PayPrix (Dhanurdhara)

We have received the court Result which is in Fovour of Cyrus and you must be ashamed for doing all this to spoil our image with fake information.

On bahalf of court result, We are requesting to send us the Apology letter to our email id : sales@cyrustechnoedge.com within 7 days time, else Cyrus Legal team is going to

file the Maanhani case of 50 Lacs amount recovery for mental and financial tourture, and the losses which is made due to this fake complaints on this portal.

We are awaiting ASAP as your file is ready for filling the case and its a last change to avoid all this happening

Cyrus Legal Team

Sr. Advocate (Jaipur - High Court)

and you must know about the company profile on which you have tried your best ways to spoil the image but we know what we are and our reputed clients know about this

Here is the company registration number: U72900RJ2014PTC046820

About Cyrus Technoedge Pvt. Ltd.

Cyrus Technoedge Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is leading IT (Information Technology) Software and Solution Providing Company in India, registered under the Companies Act, 1956 of India.

We are an ISO 9001:2000 Certified company and work legally and professionally and we have many awards and rewards also

AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, From JAS – ANZ, Member of BSCIC, IAF

N  22nd of Jun, 2017 by
Jaise sab bata rahe hain kya syrus sach me fraud karta hai.
Dekhiye kisi ka bharosha mat todna..
Kamao sab kamana chahte hain par dhoka nahi karna. acchi service doge to aur customer judenge par dhoka doge to accha nahi chal payega...Plz cheat mat karna koi ..

Cyrus Technoedge Pvt. Ltd. Logo Cyrus Technoedge Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Care Service