Cymax.com — fradulent company
Cymax is a fraudulent company perpetrating fraud on unwitting consumers.
I ordered an item which was damaged when I received it 11 days later. I was told a replacement item would arrive within 10 business days. A replacement was never received. I was also told that if their carrier did not pickup the damaged item within 10 days to dispose of the item. I disposed of the damaged item 16 later...still no replacement...still no refund...
I've disputed the charge with my credit card company and also filed a complaint with the Canadian Better Business Bureau.
The president of the company is Arash Fasihi. I recommend a class action lawsuit againt Mr. Fasihi and his fradulent company.
CYMAS STORES ARE A FRAUD!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!
More Cymax.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cymax Stores - awful company 
- Cymax Stores - fraud and lies 
- Cymax Stores - bad service/delivery information 
- Cymax Stores - scam
- Cymaxstores - furniture 
- Cymax - bad business practices
- Cymax - return policy 
- Cymax - condition of product
- Cymax.com - bait and switch 
- Cymax.com - no shipping and terrible customer service