Cymax / worst retail experience ever

SAVE YOURSELF TIME & MONEY! DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! I order a $1800 rug from Cymax. My credit card was charged the same day and I was promised 3 day delivery. The rug arrived 7 days later and was the wrong color. I spent the next week calling and being placed in a queue for a customer services representative - often for hours at a time, being forced to listen to looped messages about their customer service guarantees and how with Cymax - the customer is in control. Call back requests were not honored, emails were not answered. When I finally got through to a live person, Ii was put back on endless hold for a supervisor and then they disconnected the call. Finally after 9 days and endless calls / emails they contacted the manufacturer to notify them of the shipping mistake...and then and only then - more than a month after accepting the original order, did they notify me that the product is out of stock and back-orderd for months! I finally cancelled my order, but am still waiting for my credit card to be refunded. I have been traumatized by this experience...do not make the same mistake. Order elsewhere

Comments

• Su
      Oct 03, 2008

We are still waiting for a refund on a tv mount that did not fit

• Fr
      Oct 03, 2011

Same thing with me. Finally got a shorted refund notice but that is NOT acceptable if they never sent me the item. Bad business all the way around. Definitely will never do business with them again! Good luck!

• Ta
      Dec 07, 2011

Wish I had read all this before I ordered. On hold for 45 minutes and gave up.

• Fr
      Dec 07, 2011

Had the exact same experience, and the shorted refund for restocking when they seem to think waiting 4 months for a product is somehow acceptable. My bank finally got involved and it took another month to get the refund. Not worth the time and energy to deal with. Do NOT do business with this firm!