Cymax Stores / RETURN

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I orded a King Mattress pad on Fri night. Monday night here(EST) I received a call from my sister that my mother had been taken to the hospital with a massive stroke. I called the co. to cancel the cover as no one would be here to receive it. She assured me it would be done as it had just been called in to the distributer and would not ship for at least 2 days. I called again the morning before we left for airport to check on it and was again told it would be stopped. When I arrived in NJ I checked my email and there was a letter from CYMAX telling me it was too late and it had been sent out on the 24th (2 days after my first call). I even promised to reorder when I got back as I need the pad for my bad back. So it will sit in my driveway uncovered or be stolen as there is no one to see to it until I return sometime in late April or May.They never even sent me a tracking number so I could have called and had a hold put on it or shipped back, so I really dont believe it has even been sent yet. I wish I had seen this site before I ordered and I hope those greedy pigs get their just awards. Now I will have to order another but it will not be from these bums.

Do

Comments

• Cy
      9th of Apr, 2009

Hi Dot,

I wanted to say how sorry I am that you had unpleasant experiences at Cymax Stores. We do our best to give you the best service and would never intentionally ship something out once an order has been cancelled. At Cymax stores we try to do everything that we can for customer satisfaction. We value you as a customer I apologize for any confusion. Our customer service team would love to talk to you if your issue has not be resolved please call us and we will do our best to solve your problems.

Cymax Stores