Cymax Stores / fraud and lies

I ordered a bed from cymax and did not receive all the parts. When I contacted them, they were very unresponsive. After following up a few days later, they told me that the parts were back ordered and another month or two and that if I wanted to return the bed, they would charge me a re-stocking fee. Horrendous service.

An

Comments

• Lo
      16th of Mar, 2009

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It is just awful how this company has treated you. I probably shouldn’t be sharing this information but I have the Vice Presidents of Cymax Online Stores contact information. I would recommend calling her and complaining directly as the call centre staff is extremely unhelpful, especially the agent by the name of Maureen.

Shima J.
    Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
    Cymax Stores
    Toll Free. 1-866-740-9830 x.103
    Fax. 1-604.629-4708
    shima.j@cymax.com

• Wt
      30th of Sep, 2009

I agree completely. Unfortunately, I did not see this website until AFTER I ordered furniture from Cymax. I am now in the middle of a horribly, unprofessional experience with Cymax. First, my furniture was delivered with only some of the pieces. Those pieces that arrived were damaged. I refused the order. Now, no one returns my calls and I cannot get in touch with the customer service representative who has been assigned to handle my order.

WTS
    Cypress, TX

29th of Dec, 2011

I ordered a desk and everything came in just fine. I thought a part was missing and when I called the manufacturer, they were very helpful. I just placed an order and I wanted to change the shipping address and I was on hold for over an hour wtih Cymax. I had to call Bush (the manufacturer) to try to get a hold of someone at Cymax. I got the number to the account representative. She emailed 6 people for me at Cymax so that they can contact me and I can change the shipping address. This really shouldn't be this difficult.

• Sh
      14th of Sep, 2016

On March 11 2016, we placed an order of table set with Cymax store on Amazon for $350. It was delivered around March 20 2016.

In late April one of the bolts came off from the chair. We assembled it back. A few days after the bolt came off again. We assembled it back again. This kept occurring for a couple of weeks until we realized that the bolt and socket are faulty.

We contacted the seller Cymax requesting a refund for the defective product. On June 6 2016, Cymax rejected our refund request citing the ’30 days policy for refund’. We had no choice but to accept their offer of a replacement.

On July 28 2016, Cymax emailed us to confirm that a replacement is to be with us between 29 Jul 2016 and 04 Aug 2016.

On August 7 2016, we emailed Cymax to enquire the whereabouts of our replacement. Cymax replied that the replacement cannot be processed until September 12th due to back order.

We complained to Cymax for the poor service we received. Their reply was simply ‘we were not aware of the backorder’

Now six months later, the product is falling into pieces with other bolts came off. We have received neither the quality of the product nor the service. We kept chasing Cymax for update but all we received is repetitive automated emails.

As a customer, we feel we have been treated like a fool.