Cymax / order furniture

United States Review updated:

I ordered furniture a month ago and haven't heard a work my cymax, i checked my credit card and they got paid and i don't have my furniture all calls they go to customer service in india were in the u. S. Not india they don't know about shipping here in the u. S. A. I would never do business with this company again. Now i have to fight with my credit card company they had know business paying cymax or any other company ahead of time. I'm reporting them to the b. B. B.

Mm
Aug 16, 2014

Comments

May 26, 2011
    Cymax - Non-delivery of item ordered
    Connecticut

I ordered a baby stroller on March 24. My credit card was billed on March 24. The item was listed as being in stock. Within days, the item was listed as back ordered. This went on through March, April and May. Meanwhile, I paid for the item before it was delivered. Had I known I would be billed before receiving the item, I never would have ordered with this company. I have cancelled my order and am awaiting a reimbursement check.

• By
      Sep 17, 2011
    Cymax - received wrong piece two times
    Texas

Ordered a headboard and 1- two drawer nightstand from Cymax. 1st shipment missing parts. Turns out, received the wrong nightstand altogether- not the one I ordered- got one with only one drawer! Will never buy from this company again!! Takes to long to get the correct items- will keep what I have- but will order next time somewhere else.

• Go
      Sep 29, 2011
    Cymax - A happy shopper
    Cymax

Umm I just redid my son's bedroom with a bed, side table, desk etc. from Cymax and everything was great. I had everything in two weeks, except a storage box, which was a few days late. But customer service rep was helpful and kept me updated so no issues there. Charged correctly. Furniture is in perfect condition. Would recommend them.

• De
      Mar 12, 2012
    Cymax - not delivery
    cymax
    Alberta
    Canada

Try to order furniture, after 3 month we never receive the furniture, after long hour on phone, with customer service, we cant get back all ours money without any reason why ...never i will make business again with this kind of ..., stay away from them

• De
      Mar 12, 2012

perfectly true

• Am
      Mar 20, 2012
    Cymax - DID NOT TRY TO DELIVER UNTIL DEPLOYMENT
    FORT BRAGG
    Virginia

Preparing for a civil suit. Anyone that has been burned by these people contact me. The more people we can get to stand up in court and say something, the more we can ALL get. Comment on my post for details.

• Am
      Mar 20, 2012

Sorry, this is for FORT BRAGG, North Carolina
    Cymax store from VIRGINIA took 5-7 weeks to deliver and did not make any attempts until deployed. $120 refunded for $800+ paid for table.

• Br
      Apr 13, 2012

Complete agree about fraud and deceptive practices

• Ka
      Aug 18, 2012
    Cymax - NO DELIVERY
    Cymax
    Connecticut

Don't bother ordering from these incompetent frauds. They must pay a lot of $$ because their on line ads are very enticing but they don't produce. They just take your money. I order 2 nightstands and paid over $800 ... they are very quick to charge your accounts...that was in June. I've called sent emails but no progress. They even stopped putting delivery information on my account. These people should be SHUT DOWN!!!

• He
      Sep 10, 2012
    Cymax - run around
    cymax

I ordered 3 desks. they shippied 2 and the legs of the third. Have been calling and emailing them for 4 months. Want my money back or the third desktop. Customer service is a joke.

• Mo
      Dec 28, 2012
    Cymax - Never received product
    Texas

Ordered a futon. Received 2 frames and no mattress. I have called, I have emailed. My guests have come and gone and I NEVER got the mattress. They don't answer my emails, my phone calls, nothing. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Ra
      Oct 10, 2013
    Cymax - Not Happy with product
    Connersville
    Indiana

Ordered a bristo set showed on web site, just received table only - NOT A 3 PC set
    will not take back. THIS IS ONE BAD COMPANY TO PURCHASE FROM - Please don't
    purchase from them unless you know. This product is what you want.

• Cy
      Aug 08, 2014
    Cymax - DO NOT USE - COMPLETE SCAM
    Chicago

CYMAX SUCKS.
    Ordered bookcase for over $1, 000 and never got it. Many excuses. Over 3 months now. Customer Svcs does not Nasser phones or email and does not have voicemail. Any email messages are not returned or broken promises.
    RUN...DO. NOT. ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Aug 29, 2014

It's been 2months and I still haven't received my furniture, my credit card paid cymax .

I called them many times to cancel my order and was told it was to late. Now I have to fight with the credit company so I can get my money back. Something needs to be done with companies like Cymax the consumers should be told about companies that don't delivery what you paid for.

All I want now is a refund now and I will never do business with companies like yours.

• Mm
      Aug 31, 2014

I want my money back from cymax because they scam me out of my money now the credit card company will have to deal with them.