cylapril weight loss system / no contact numbers for complaints

1 Springfield, MO, United States Review updated:

IF EVER THERE WAS A RIP OFF THIS IS !!! I ORDERED ONLY THE TRIAL OFFER AND TOLD THEM I DID NOT WAS FUTHER SHIPPMENTS UNTIL I SEEN I COULD TOLIRATE THEM, WELL THEY MADE ME SICK SO CALLED THE 800 # I WAS GIVEN AT TIME OF ORDER, AND TOLD THEM NOT TO SEND ANYMORE AND NOT TO CHARGE THEM TO MY BANK ACCOUNT, AS THEY DID FOR THE 30 DAY ... WELL I HAVE BEEN SHIPPED ANOTHER ORDER AND FUNDS FOR IT TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT... I TRYED TO CALL AND THE # FOR THEM IS NOW NOT A WORKING #!!! ISENT BACK THE SHIPPMENT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET A REFUND FROM THEM FOR THE NON ORDERED SHIPPMENT SENT BACK..CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS SCAM !!!

Comments

• Pn
      3rd of May, 2009

I also ordered the trial shipment! I got the shipment they made me sick so I sent them an email because I had no number to call, but they sent me back an email saying that they had no record of me. They sure enough took money from me again and then two more times. Each time I email their customer service department with no response since the first time. They sent me a phone number that sent me through an automated system that kept hanging up on me. They now have taken a little over $200 and I can't get them to stop. I have also noticed that the name for each charge to my account was under a different name. I am starting a BBB claim and posting where ever I can to let other people know not to get caught in the same trap. These people only take your money, even after you send back the shipments and you don't get your money back!!!