Cylapril / scam

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Company offers one month trial of their product for $9.95. what they don't tell you is unless you cancel your "membership" within 2 weeks of the original billing date, you will be billed an additional $49.95. If you don't cancel within one month you will be billed for additional products that you have to get authorization to return and pay to return it. Also when you call to cancel, you are told the product takes 4 months to start working, which means you are out over $200.00. Believe me, it's not worth spending the $9.95.

Pe

Comments

• In
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Cylapril - Fraudulent Credit Card Use
    Adrenal Fatigue Institute
    931 Village Blvd
    West Palm Beach
    Phone: 1-888-772-8170
    cylapril.com

I didn't like how the product made me feel, so I decicded to call to request have th automatic shipments stopped. The number on the invoice is disconnected and the one on the website hangs up on you. So far I have filed a complaint with the FBI for internet fraud unit online, the Division of Consumer Services (in FLA) 1-850-488-2221, and the Federal Trade Commission. I'm on my way to the bank now to cancel my credit card.

26th of Jan, 2009
    Cylapril - charged for product and didnt reiceve
    the adrenal fatigue institute
    p.o.box 18653
    West Palm Beach
    Phone: 1-888-772-8170
    adrenalfatigueinstitue.com

i called to cancel on the 14th day they had already charged my account $79.00 dollars. For a month of the product I told them that i had broken out in hives from the trial sample that i had got from them they proceed to tell me that they would cancel any further orders but i had to take this order of $79.00 . So i was going to let my sister try the product but it never came in the mail. So they took my money but gave me no Product...!!!

• Cb
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I don't know what all you people are talking about. I have been using Cylapril for 3 months now and have lost 27 pounds. I also feel more energetic than ever. I never had a problem receiving my shipments either.

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2009
    Cylapril - scammers
    cylapril

Company is all scam. If you were taken in by this company and they are charging your credit card for free trial contact the BBB, FTC and online goverment fraud agency at the IC3.gov.

• Re
      29th of Mar, 2009

malissa anderson says,

" i had broken out in hives from the trial sample that i had got from them" and "they took my money but gave me no Product...!!!"
    So she got hives from a product she never got? Mysterious! Are you magic, malissa, or just an idiot? I suspect the later.

• Jm
      30th of Apr, 2009
    Cylapril - OVercharge no product cant get thorough to cancel
    Adrenal Fatigue Institute
    Cylapril.com

I have been charged for product and not recieved it and cannot get through to cancel or get money back.

10th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - unfair practices
    Adrenal Fatigue Institute, Inc
    Florida

Looks like they have a new tactic: the invoice I rec'd for a shipment I didn't want lists cost of the pills is 6.95, but shipping and handling was $49.95 !! And shipping & handling is not refundable.

If that doesn't prove this company is unethical, don't know what would.

12th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - used credit card
    Cylapril

used my credit card without notifying me first now my account has been charged with innsuficient funds

• Bi
      13th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - unauthorized charges to debit card
    The Adrenal Fatigue Institute
    Massachusetts

I am being charged for a continuation program that I did not authorize. I cannot reach the company to terminate this process.

• Ki
      15th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - Never got product & charged my credit card!!!
    CYLAPRIL
    Arkansas

Adrenal Fatigue Institute ( CYLAPRIL) ... I just called for the FREE Sample ... and had to give my credit card number to pay for shipping and handling . Its been awful ! I've never recieved a product and I was billed a full amount for another that I never recieved . I've made many Calls to cancel and complain and can never speak to a manager!!! I suggest you cancel your card card!!!

• Ju
      16th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - have cancelled,keeps sending
    adrenal c/o glf
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 0877-875-4924

I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL, BUT SINCE THEN HAVE BEEN GETTING MONTHLY SUPPLIES, WHICH HAVE I HAVE RETURNED TO SENDER. THEY KEEP TAKING 56.90 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACOUNT.

16th of May, 2009

Dont trash the company when you agree to something and dont blame your own negligence on them! Take responsibility for your own actions!

• In
      17th of May, 2009

I hope you have tried to communicate with the company other than sending the products back. If you haven't had success or don't know how to communicate with them, maybe you shouldn't order any trials of anything that cost money or require a credit card. Try the Attorney General's Office for the area the company is located in, or a referral of a fee-free attorney's office or group to help you. Good luck.

If you would like a way to save $$ at places you already shop at (online), go to www.thesecretofaisle19.com before Tue. AM and see the 3 min. video..very informative and best of all - it's free with no renewals or fees, ever. Use IBO # 460355 to also see the list of stores - over 700- at aisle19.com (referral #460355).
    Tom

17th of May, 2009
    Cylapril - unauthorized charges on card
    New Jersey

apparently i'm ANOTHER victim of this company charging unauthorized amounts on credit cards..
    hopefully american express will be of some help

• Sw
      25th of May, 2009

I saw the TV ad on cylapril this morning and was primarily interested in the book for information on the adreneal glands. The ad seemed encouraging and as I am currently on weight watchers; I thought it might help me lose weight more expeideiently. I I called to inquire about the ad. The young girl that asnwered the phone was very pleasant, polite and personable. She said she was from Florida but is now living in Maine. ( I noted later after checking the int. that this company was based in Florida.)
    She explained the options for purchase and I explained that I wanted more time to explore the internet on this product. I asked her if she would call me back. She said "no" at first. I said, " I know this is the way you make some income and want to make sure that if iI order the product that she would get her commission".
    Then she said"I normally don't do this, but will call you back in a few days and then you can let me know if you want to order the product; and which program will work best for your finances.
    The girl was a delightful young woman with a positive up-beat personality. I have no complaints about her.
    I then hung up the phone and something prompted me to immediately get on the internet and check this product out.
    When I I checked the internet for cylapril; I found all these negative responses from previous customers who expressed fradulent use of their credit cards; increased blood pressure; and inability to reach the provided bogus phone numbers and information regarding cancellations .
    Thank you so much for the feedback from all of you who were victimized . It helped me make a quality decision not to purchase this product. It was also a wake-up-call to be more careful about bogus advertising on the TV and the radio. "If its sounds too good to be true.it usually is."

• Th
      25th of May, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to comment about what you experienced with this company. I was already on the phone to order the product, when my husband got on the internet and read the complaints about the Cylapril. I told the rep that I was reading some complaints and even though he tried to convinced me, I stopped the order . Thank you!!!

• Mo
      1st of Jun, 2009
    Cylapril - over charging
    Cylapril
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 888-772-8170
    cylapril.com

They promise you a product and book for $9.95. Then they outship you and bill you before you get the first bottle down. Then it screws with your hormone level and you think that you are going to go crazy.

They are not going to refund you as it is a scam. I am tired of waiting on hold and being hung up on. No RA# no refund. This stuff is crap.

• Ri
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    Cylapril - fbi
    cylpril
    Florida

im alerting bbb fbi and anyplace i can .i dont care if it cost more than they scamed me for the they need brought down and will be.

• Al
      5th of Jun, 2009
    Cylapril - fraudulent charge
    cylapril
    Florida

billed me on 4/9/09 for $13.79 as agreed, then billed me for $54.95 on 4/24/09 after i had gotten a return authorization and told them i wanted to cancel.

• Al
      29th of Jun, 2009

I too ordered this product! And was scammed. Ordered it on the 4th of June and was charged 84.90!!! on the 22nd of the same month. Not the $54.95 plus $6.95 S&H. I had started calling them right after making the trial order so I wouldn't end up with this happening..however I too could never get through. No matter what time of day or what day I called. My bank gave me a number for them and couldn't even get through, but I only tried a couple of times on a Monday afternoon.But my bank did, after sitting on hold for 30 mins. So if trying to contact them try 1-888-581-2922. The person I spoke to was very nice until I complained and she hung up on me. I get my money back AFTER they get the trial back. Even though it is thier mistake. Well good luck.