CyberStaffingSolutions / FRAUDULENT

1 c/o CYBERSTAFFINGSOLUTIONS.COM P.O. Box 821650 VancouVirtual, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.360-449-5933

Cyber Staffing Solutions is another fraudulent company taking advantage of those seeking to work from home. They are on Craigslist seeking work at home customer service agents for their virtual call center. Their Domain was created on December 1st and their Craigslist ad was created on December 3. They have changed name servers 9 times in the last 7 years and there is no information about this company found on the internet. They state in their ad that you must pay $14.95 for a criminal background test, this is the scam part. They know that eager people will pay $14.95 hoping to get hired. The truth is this companies server hosts over 160, 000 other sites. Can you believe that? This person is probably making a killing setting up all kinds of fake sites and duping people out of their money. They were even dropped by one of the servers that they are hosting on. The truth is, scammers will only stop when it becomes either too risky or when people become too wise. Let's work on both people. Their web site uses stock photos, they are so lazy. People, never apply for a job that,

1. You can't find any information or reviews about online.
2. Has a cheap site with stock photos.
3. Asks for money for any reason or personal information such as social security number

Comments

• Ji
      7th of Dec, 2010

I find it amazing that we can post an ad for a job opening that we have currently and someone can just come to this site and claim that we are fradulent and have changed our name 9 times. We have never changed our name. This is a straight out lie. And severely damaging to our business. We wre never dropped by anyone sever. We moved our new site ONCE from our web designers server to the server of our choice Yahoo. We have REAL companies that use our services and will read this garbage. I take it the post below was made by someone who would rather collect unemployment that find a job. We have been in business for many year, however, we just had a website built. Is that illegal? Our agents are independent contractors and no we wil not pay for a criminal background check. We do warn however, that we will not hire anyone with a felony record. THIS SITE IS A MESS. You should not allow people to just post anything without any proof of any fraud. We received a vulgar email from the person who posted this trash above and we are talking to our lawyers absout suing this individual.

8th of Dec, 2010
    CyberStaffingSolutions - is no solution
    Cyber Stafing Solutions
    Oklahoma

This company sucks. I worked for them for 2 years and they fired me because I dropped 7 calls when my grandfather died and I had to leave town in the middle of my shift one night. I was the best agent they had. I didn't get a raise in all the time I was there. BUT they paid from my criminal report themselves. I don't know why they have changed their policy. They need to pull a criminal report on themselves.

27th of Jan, 2011

Interesting post sooooooo You have a blind website hosed by Cyber Staffing Sol Com. and your company represents itself as DC Staffing Solutions, So let’s get real here…. Or can you? Where are your corporate offices located? Your company phone number? Who are your Corporate officers? Who is your Statutory agent? What state are your articles of incorporation filed? This information is all public, so share? And answer the really BIG question why can’t you be found in any of these public records????? Just a thought or to JOB SEEKERS BEWARE !!! Can you say SCAM….

27th of Jan, 2011

Interesting post sooooooo You have a blind website hosed by Cyber Staffing Sol Com. and your company represents itself as DC Staffing Solutions. So lets get real here. Or can you? Where are your corporate offices located? Your company phone number? Who are your Corporate officers? Who is your Statutory agent? What state are your articles of incorporation filed? This information is all public, so share? And answer the really BIG question why cant you be found in any of these public records????? Just a thought or to JOB SEEKERS BEWARE !!! Can you say SCAM….

• Dc
      11th of Feb, 2011

Yes. This is a scam - they posted job openings on Indeed.com through a company called DC Staffing. E-mails are then received from CyberStaffingSolutions to your inbox stating that they see a possible fit with their client. They link you to a area where you answer questions regarding the job. Similar to a fit/personality/IQ test. The next day receive a 2nd e-mail that you have passed the 1st round and additional questions need to be answered which on the surface seem all very legite. Have taken similar tests for other (REAL) employers. After the test is completed you receive a notification that there is potential for you to come in for an interview, however this job entails security clearance and that you need to bring a credit report, which they claim is free. You are then linked to a company called ThinkCreditReport.com to sign up for the credit report because you will have a # assigned to this transaction. You are asked to provide your credit card for $1.00 fee. Once you are signed up and if you look closely @ at the website you realize that you just signed up for a $29.95 monthly fee which will start in 7 days. Believe you me this is not the only REPORTING I'll be doing on these low lifes. Preying on hard-working and unemployed workers . . . . . . DISGUSTING!!!

15th of Mar, 2011

Thank you for informing people about this company. It's really too bad this company was not the company I hoped it was. I think it is a really a great marketing idea and a great opportunity for those in need of extra income, especially in this economy strains. It would have help those who are home bound or who are taking care of children or other family members and at the same time the company over this could offer outside services for large or medium companies who may not have the set up for a large staff or the compensation they would have to pay for; but a vertural customer service staff accross the country could work for them. The marketing could have been a "win, win" situation for all involve. Too Bad...