CyberPowerPC.com / PC not as advertised, shipped with non-working parts, slow shipping and poor support

1 5175 Commerce DriveBaldwin Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a high end PC, the CyberPower Gamer Infinity CrossFire(TM) 2900 XT with the Quad-Core Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 with Factory OverClocked to 3.66GHz. This is a high end PC with a price of $3,200.

Price - Poor - The price appears good up front, but is not worth it due to very poor quality control, lack of access to tech support, and slow response from tech support.

Quality Control - Poor - Out of the box one of the two 500 GB hard drives did not work and the processor was not overclocked. I overclocked it myself and confirmed the new settings with Tech Support (so much for being "factory" overclocked). It took two weeks to get a replacement hard drive and then I was charged for the drive and shipping. I expect to get reimbursed for each, but I have yet to resolve this since I just get voice mail when I call.

Delivery - Poor - PC was delivered 3 weeks after I was initially told it would be delivered. I paid extra for 3 day shipping which was obviously a waste of money.

Tech Support - Poor - While the personnel know what they are doing Support is hard to get a-hold of during normal working hours and typically take 3 days to reply when using email (i.e., very slow to respond).

Manuals & Instructions - Poor - I specifically asked for hardware and case manuals when I placed my order and received nothing. If hard copies aren't available then at the very least soft copies should be provided when paying over $3K for a PC.

Va

Comments

Ri
  27th of Sep, 2009
CyberPowerPC.com - Bad computer
Cyberpowerpc.com

I bought a computer from cyberpower and it took like 3 weeks to arrive.when I used it the first time it crashed. I sent it back like 3 days after getting it... 2-3 weeks later it returned with a new video card. tried it again.no improvement . sent it back again. comes back 3-4 weeks later with a damaged case and still crashing.sent it back 3rd time.just got back today...case fixed but now missing fans I originally had and paid for...0h ya still crashing .no return they say only 30 day policy. im pissed when they say it may be power supply issue but ill have to pay for upgrade to fix the issue! its a online custom PC, if the parts were an issue why did the site allow me to create that combo in the 1st place? bogus policy to have 30 day return from purchase date and not get it for 3 weeks the first time!