CyberMoon / Nothing came in

1 Palm Bay, FL, United States Review updated:

A friend of mine that was in states in spring of this year ordered from this site a set of apache runes and a leather pouch back in April ( third week )

Well I waited watched and emailed FOUR times without a single word. And this friend would be highlyupset since this was a gift for me for my birthday ( may ) and it is now august and I have not recieved them nor any idea why

I hate to have to call my friend and expalin now he has to canccel his credit payment due to the fact we obviously made a bad choice where to purchase this.

I had always thought this was a dependable business and am leary of purchasing anything on line but they were one of the few stores who carried the exact set I needed.

I am sick over this .

Re

Comments

• Je
      29th of Aug, 2007
    CyberMoon - Order never delivered

I placed an order in June 2007 for a charmed altar kit as a gift for a friend. My credit card was charged and no product was received. I have tried to contact CyberMoon but have gotten nowhere. Someone help resolve this matter. I am a single parent of two young daughters and can not afford to be taken advantage of.

19th of Jun, 2008
    CyberMoon - Horrible company
    CyberMoon
    www.witchcraft-supplies.com

I also placed an order. Luckily I used PayPal (apparently unlike the other folks who complained here) so I may actually get some help from their dispute resolution process. Never got the merchandise, sent three emails, company absolutely refuses to respond. HORRIBLE company. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

19th of Jun, 2008
    CyberMoon - Terrible everything
    CyberMoon
    www.witchcraft-supplies.com

This is an add on to my earlier warning: they also show up as witchcraft-supplies.com. Same company though.

30th of Jul, 2008

My husband ordered the deluxe alter kit for me for mothers day. Our card was charged on the 21st of May... I've called and emailed with the only response being the automated we recvd your email.. I will see if I can get my bank to withdrawal the charge pymt as I have had no delivery.

31st of Jul, 2008

Order was cancelled in April. Credit card was NEVER charged.

31st of Jul, 2008

Your order was shipped to you and received by you.

Fraudulent complaint.

31st of Jul, 2008

Order shipped and received. Fraudulent complaint.