Cybermoon Emporium / no merchandise and no refund!

1 171 Ridge Road / P.O. Box 15Ellabell, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 912-858-4626

I'm going to report them to the Federal Trade Commission and I would encourage the rest of you to do the same. Placed an order in October 2007. Never received order. After numberous emails and phonecalls, I finally received a response in May 2008, stating they would send my refund within 10 days. NEVER GOT IT! And, they only responded after I said I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I reported them to the BBB and they didn't even respond to the complaint. Now, I am sending them a letter via snail mail and if no response, I am definitely reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission.

Comments

• Cy
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Money order refund was sent in May. Not our fault if you don't open your mail. We told you we will send a replacement. Suggest you acknowledge receipt of this one.

• Cy

Friendsville
    TN

• Be
      2nd of May, 2009

I wish I had read the complaints before ordering from Cybermoon Emporium! I ordered and paid for several items back in March and it is May 2nd and I still haven't received them. I tried emailing the company on April 19th and received an answer telling me the order would be shipped on April 21st! It must be coming over the Silk Road in China!!!

I paid through PayPal, so I am going to try to get my money refunded.

Beware...this company is bad news!!!

• Su
      8th of Aug, 2010

The response to their customer was atrocious! "Not out fault if you don't read your mail". I was thinking of buying some jewelry but was suspicious because their website does not show as secure (https). Now I know the way they treat customers and rip them off. Funny they didn't respond to her till she posted her complaint and threatened to go to the FTC.

I won't be buying from them!

• Dd
      20th of Mar, 2012

Ordered from them 7 weeks ago. The confirmaton email I received when I ordered stated 4 - 6 weeks.

I tried the phone number listed and it is a catering company that has been trying to get cybermoon to correct the number for years!

How can these people get away with this? For Years even?