Cybermoon Emporium / Item order not received!

United States Review updated:

Ring was ordered on February 2, 2008. I have tried to contact at phone # [protected] as I had order the wrong ring size. But to this day I have not heard from them. I have left quiet a few messages and have tried to e-mail them, to no prevail. I will be contacting my credit card com, to ask them to cancel my order.

Comments

Ch
  3rd of Apr, 2008
I also placed an order on Feb 5th and cannot get a response via email and when I call using the same phone number you did I get a voice mail and no one returns my call!! Is this a SCAM company?
Ka
  18th of Jun, 2008
I've also placed an order at the beginning of this month and have not been able to get ahold of the site owner via e-mail or phone #. I looked up their whois.net information and found that their host provider is 1and1.com, but their listed phone number on the whois.net database is disconnected. Unless they update their information, legally, the host provider will have to take the site down until it is corrected.

I paid through paypal and am disputing the purchase currently.
  19th of Jul, 2008
I placed an order June 4, 2008. Money was taken out of my bank account on June 11th. On June 25th I wrote requesting an update on the status of my order. The same day I received a reply that it would go out on Monday. Unfortunately, they didn't give a date with that "Monday". On July 12th I wrote again and again on July 18th. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM CYBERMOON.
Th
  20th of Jul, 2008
Thanks for writing these comments. I placed an order on Saturday night and after reading this I decided to call my credit card company Sunday morning and have them re-issue a new card before they could charge my old one. You've all just saved me a great headache. Thanks!
Mk
  14th of Aug, 2008
This company ripped me off about $200 last spring. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they still have they're website up and running. Someone PLEASE shut that site down so that no one else gets SCAMMED!!!
De
  30th of Oct, 2008
I've sent several emails to cybermoon emporium and never received any response. My brother works for the Federal Trade Commission, if I get no response I'll report them to the FTC. They charged $76.90 to my credit card on September 19, 2008. I have never received my order. What is going on with this? Should they not be in business? Please contact me. I sent another email on my other account. The Cybermoon Emporium says they can not sent email to Yahoo but I do receive some in my bulk area. It is not scam area I have protect from scam.

Thank,
Dena Vogel
404-702-2988
Na
  6th of Nov, 2008
It is 11/6/08 I just called the Federal Trade Commision to report Cybermoon Emporium and told them I will contact the Attorney General. I have been waiting for a month and writing then constantly and still nothing not even a response. So I wrote one more time telling them about the FTC and Attorney General so i hope to hear a response soon. Do you know what company will actually not screw me over? I really want me items. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Natasha
Vi
  12th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I placed an order on January 6, 2009. I have sent several emails inquiring of the status of this order to be eventually told that the "crafter" is either out on sick leave to, finally, that are unable to "reach" the crafter. I have since sent and email to her asking for a refund which I fear I may never receive! I have asked her to please tell me that, at the least, if they are going to "steal" my money and not send my order to at least have the decensy to tell me. I guess is an unreasonable request on my part? I have tried Cybermoon's phone number but I get a fax machine. They are conveniently for them "unreachable" by phone. I will warn everyone I know who orders wiccan and new age products to never order from them! They are still up and running and still SCAMMING!
Vi
  12th of Feb, 2009
I am responding to my own post regarding the order I placed on January 6, 2009. I did receive a full refund today February 12th after cancelling the order completely. I am grateful for the refund and consider myself lucky.

I did go and purchase the same product from another merchant on ebay. Hopefully it will get here before my friend has her baby since it is a baby gift!
Bl
  11th of Apr, 2009
I bought a Yule gift for my friend before Thanksgiving 2007, I emailed, and called (leaving messages of course) and never heard back or received my product. However the did take the money out of my account and sadly there wasn't anything I could do to get my money back. I'm glad this site is here so that maybe we can help prevent someone from ordering from them and getting suckered like we all did. I know it's on a smaller level than the FTC and BBB but maybe getting some of the bigger sites (like witchvox.com) to post warnings or something might help since that's a central place to find websites for stores... just a thought.
  19th of Jun, 2009
I completely agree about this company, I ordered two things through paypal, thank god, and I have yet to get anything, I called several times and sent several emails for status updates but unfortunatly nothing, thank god though pay pal is going to reimburse me, its funny, on their website they encourage people not to use paypal and paypal is the one good thing I did because they have a customer guarantee. Thank you Lord and Lady!!! These people need a little of what they are giving. Come on Karma!!
Greetings Aimee,

If you are that intuitive, then you already know I have had oral surgery and it is difficult for me to talk, which is why I have not returned calls in the evenings, even so I did try to call you today despite the pain it caused me. I have a very bad feeling about you also.

Blessed be
*********************
CyberMoon Emporium
  20th of Jun, 2009
The reason that your order can't ship until Monday is that the new issues of the magazines just arrived from the publisher today. By paypal rules, by our terms of service and by law, we have 30 days to fill the order. Shipping Monday would fall well within that time frame. We are aware you have filed a dispute with paypal. If we do not ship or voluntarily refund your payment, paypal will not take any action until June 29th.

We are filling orders in the warehouse and are not always available to answer the phone. We're sorry that is a problem for you.

Blessed be.
Beth
  20th of Jun, 2009
ok your not professional at all, you are so full of it, first you couldnt call because you were in the wharehouse now you had oral surgery, ya right, your a dishonest person and I just got off the phone with one of your previous customers, stephanie, your lying, and I want my money refunded now, I know better I wont be getting any merchandise from you, the magazine is not releasing on monday the issue right now is issue 18, and will be for a while. May the Lords and Ladys show you mercy in your deceptions against others. Please refund my money. aimee

----- Original Message -----
  20th of Jun, 2009
I guess I am not understanding the reason the order is not shipping until monday as this item is not a hand crafted item it is jewelry, I am not worried to much as paypal has a guarantee the problem is the guarantee is void after 30-45 days so this is where I will be very careful and then I started reading online all these horror stories about cyber moon, anyway, I would like to know what the hold up is, just as a customer I am wondering what the delay is related to ? As far as people not being able to answer the phone when it rings??? Ok, kind of a weird thing to say, never had a business person use that one on me, yes I know people cant always answer their phone but I have called several times at all different times of the day for several days and no one ever answered. Of course then together with that and everyones complaints can you understand my concern??? If you cant send the items I ordered out to me today then please just refund my money or release it back to me. That same item is available at various stores in the Wicca religion in which I shop. Thank You for your response, Aimee Johnson
Just to be clear, I am asking for a refund if the item can not be shipped today, if it cant be shipped today I dont see any guarantee why Monday it definatly will be. Sorry to take up your time. Blessed Be!
Greetings,

Thank you for your email and messages. Your order is scheduled to ship Monday. If that is not satisfactory, please let us know.

We attempted to reach you by phone, but got your voice mail. Sometimes people are not able to answer the phone at the time that it rings.

BTW, the "complaints" you have read online are by people whose credit cards were refused and so their orders were not shipped. We are talking with our attorney about taking action against them.

Thanks
Beth
  20th of Jun, 2009
ps you also said you tried to call but got voice mail, I dont have voice mail...aimee

These are a series of emails between myself and cybermoon emporium and a lady that calls herself Beth...pleeaaaseee dont order from cybermoon emporium unless your prepared to deal with a lot of BS, be careful people she will get what she has coming to her by a higher power, let them take care of her, just protect yourselves. She is clearly, a liar, and has no intent on sending people their merchandise, she sits back and hopes people dont use paypal, she wants people to use their own credit cards because that way they have no one to fight for them, I used paypal and will get a refund, be careful, please.
Ni
  28th of Jul, 2009
SO weird, I felt just out of sorts with a single word response I received from CyberMoon about a set of runes I wanted to buy my husband. When I sarted poking around the webiste I noticed that there was absolutely no other way of contacting them, other than email. I also noticed they didn't give you many options when it came to shipping but were willing to charge you 25.00 to have the item 'expedited'. Oh-kay. So I wrote back asking them flat out to give me a total for 3 day shipping blahblah and oh yeah, I dont need them to cleanse or charge the runes for me ( who would have someone else charge your runes for you?!?), I just need them sent out so I can get them before the next rune cycle starts.

Thank YOU for alerting me to the business practices of these people! I feel blessed I am not going to have to go through any hassles now ( cuase oh yeah...I am N OT ordering the runes now, no matter what) and that I followed my instincts... and poked around a little more to find out who they really are.
  10th of Sep, 2009
I ordered multiple shipments from them.Waited five weeks, .Credit card was charged immediately, but no merchandise, I also spoke to 'Beth".Her emailed answer said that all the complaints were from people whose credit cards were declined and didn't read their email notices.I also think I was taken.Is 'Beth' their only employee or is everyone named Beth?I am filing dispuets with BofA before it is too late.
  10th of Sep, 2009
After 5 weeks I realize I was taken.After an inquiry, I was contacted by the same 'Beth'.Is she the only employee?Maybe they are all Beth.She reassured me the complaints were all by people whose credit cards were declined and ignored their notices.It comes back threefold.