CyberDefender / customer service is a joke

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company needs a wake up call. What ever you do..don't use them...I was supposed to get a disc from them to fix my computer and a week later, i am still waiting ...if you want crappy service by all mean sign up, tech support is a joke. Have been told so many lies by this company after a while it just gets funny. 300 dollars for a piece of crap customer service, tech support and management. Have tried to take to corporate office, but hey guess what, they don't give damn and never answer there phones or ..shock..call you back. I must say i will not be using them ever again!

Km

Comments

• Cy
      10th of Feb, 2010

On behalf of CyberDefender Corporation I would like to apologize for any difficulties you have encountered with our company. CyberDefender operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we have technical support staff located all over the world. I recommend that you contact our headquarters at (213) 458-8631 and dial extension 224 to speak with me directly. I am available between 8 am – 6 pm PST. I am confident I will be able to resolve any issue or problem you are having. Thank you! Jose Martinez, VP Customer Relations, [protected]@cyberdefender.com.

10th of Feb, 2010

Typo on the phone number. Correct number should be (213) 689-8631 x224.

• Bl
      24th of May, 2010

Wow, you just sound like a crank with a mad-on against ANY business that advertises in the media, as your MANY, often-repeated rants on the subject would prove!

Let's see, what have you posted so far...

You post this same silly rant over and over and over and over and OVER again.

Plus I find it hard to believe that some antivirus company has actually WRONGED YOU!!! so bad that you'd actually want to assault its employees. From another one of your comments:
    "I would like to hear of some one going to their offices and sending them to the hospital in VERY serious condition...Now that would be worth $40.00, wouldn't it?"

So far you hate the Cash4Gold people, the Acaiberry people... You really need to quit quaffin' that ol' hate-o-rade, Charlie. Either that or quit using the name of my favorite Peanuts character. :-P

25th of May, 2010

On behalf of CyberDefender Corporation, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with our products and services. We are dedicated to giving our customers an optimum experience, and would be happy to work with you to solve any difficulties with your refund. Please feel free to contact our corporate headquarters at 866-793-0454 or email us at supportATcyberdefender.com.

• Cl

Cyber Defender is just a Bernie Madoff scam, they take your money
    and don't fix anything.I reported them to the California Attorney Generals Office with tons of documentation that shows this company is just in business to rip you off.
    They were once one of cNet's advertizers but even cNet caught on to them and how they were just a scam.
    Just respond to this posting Mr.CEO and I'll give ya my phone number
    oh and just so ya know all calls are recorded for use later in class action court cases.

• Bl
      6th of Jul, 2010

"I challenge the CEO to call me and for free, have one of his so called Microsoft trained tech's fix my computer."

Translated from Internet Wingnut into Plain English, this means: I'M TRYING TO GET FREE STUFF WITH A BIG EMPTY LITIGATION THREAT!!1!

Hello Class Action 2010,

Our vice president of customer relations has now personally contacted you through Complaintsboard.com with his contact information. We strive to always assist all of our customers in a prompt and courteous manner, and our fully staffed customer service and technical departments assist hundreds of customers every day. If you would simply contact us, give us your unique email address so that we may locate your account, and state the nature of your difficulty, we will do our best to assist you.

We have not heard anything from the California attorney general's office recently, but we are quite certain that your difficulty can be solved without recourse to such authorities by simply contacting our customer service department.

All of our customer service calls are recorded for training purposes. This practice of recording service calls is industry standard in the field of corporate customer service, and all of the major credit card companies and banking institutions record and archive their service calls as well.

Also, Cyberdefender Corporation is in no way affiliated with Bernard Madoff or Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, and never has been.