cvvshop.net / Moderators blocked my access

Website www.cvvshop.net is big scam. Don’t buy from them. I ordered card from them, and after they received my payment, they stopped to reply to my emails. Also after several weeks, they simply blocked my account and that’s all. I couldn’t log in into the website and I still haven’t received my order. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Ac
Apr 12, 2014

Comments

• Ip
      25th of Mar, 2015

I agree with you i have tried using the site and i have balance in my account $50 but when i want to purchase for $12 a message come up saying i have low balance.

• Zo
      20th of May, 2015

I also agree with you, website is scam. I loaded 24 usd, when i go to buy, the system tell me that i have low balance. Ticket system fail to post a message. SCAM!!!

• Su
      28th of Oct, 2015

yes I have the same issues. these guy are bigger rippers. i have balance of $54.94 and i kept get balance too low

• Lo
      6th of Nov, 2015

How i wish i have read this before putting money on the account. I have been scammed $17, they say low balance, maybe there is a problem with the site or probably the bad guys are are intentionally scamming people. The site should be dropped.

• Me
      8th of Nov, 2015

so which shop do we go to now all the shops online are scammers themselves, who's got a nice link...need good cvv ASAP

• Gr
      8th of Apr, 2017

OMG this people i deal with me . the rob me $75 that i put but it keep telling me low balance / guy do not try to purchase from them again . else you will regret your cash