CVS Store` / poor customer relations!

1 clifford streetFort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

My complaint is a long time coming, I was shopping in the store around a year ago, I noticed one of the employees following close behind me, it was around closing time so I didn't give it much thought. When the announced the store was closing in 10 minutes, I proceeded to check out, The same employee, a young man name Patrick began to help the man checking me out. He began to may several rude remarks to me, I finally had enough, and told him he shouldn't treat his customer this way. As I headed to the door to exit he stood between me and the exit, I thought he was going to unlock the door and let me out, instead he looked at me and asked me if I was Through. I was so humiliated by this, I finally burst into tears, while another store employee watched and also the two other customer who stood behind me in line. As I cryed he stood there, finally he let me out. I couldn't get out of the parking lot quick enough. I know I should have reported this right away, because I was so humiliated I didn't. I hope by writing this email, I can put this terrible experience behind me. I was a loyal customer who sang their praises. I will never step foot back in any CVS store, hopefully one day i will be able to drive past one with out these bad feeling arising. Former customer!

Comments

• Be
      5th of Nov, 2009

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AT STORE#5250 BUT MY STORY WAS A LITTLE DIFFERENT.

AS A VERY WEALTHY AND FASHIONABLE WOMAN I WEAR BIG PURSES. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BIG PURSES ARE IN STYLE...IN STORE #5250 ARI GONZALEZ FOLLOWED ME TO EVERY SINGLE AISLE LOOKING AT ME AND MY PURSE CONSTANTLY. I WAS SO DISTURBED BY HER LOOKS THAT I JUST PUT ALL THE ITEMS DOWN AND WALKED OUT AND DROVE ACROSS THE STREET TO FAMILY DOLLAR TO GRAB THE SAME EXACT ITEMS...I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER BEEN TREATED THAT WAY. AND THEN AS I WAS WALKING OUT SHE SAID "WHEN YOU WATCH THESE WOMEN WITH BIG PURSES THEY GET INTIMIDATED AND THEY PUT THE THINGS DOWN AND LEAVE THE STORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE WATCHING"...I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT. I MAKE AT LEAST 5 TIMES MORE THAN SHE WOULD EVER MAKE YEARLY AT THAT JOB. SO WHAT REASON WOULD I HAVE TO STEAL SHAMPOO AND ETC?...THAT WAS SOOOOOO UNCALLED FOR!

I WOULDN'T DARRRRRRREEEEEE STEP FOOT BACK IN CVS EITHER!...I WOULDN'T SUPPORT THEM IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A SMALL CAMERA TO HIDE IN MY CLOTHING AND EXPOSE THE WAY THAT ARI GONZALES OPERATES IN STORE # 5250...I AM STRONGLY LOOKING INTO THAT!

• Pr
      4th of Oct, 2010

The CVS Store in Dedham, MA Eastern Ave. sells a 20 oz. Diet Coke for 1.79, I can get this same item at my local convenient store for 1.29. Why is it that a company as big as CVS charges $.50 more for this one item. How many more items are priced higher that a local store??????
    Paul R. True 617-538-5560

• Ge
      12th of Apr, 2011

There is a CVS in Weatherford, TX where there is a pharmacist named Mike Finley, this man is a monster of the lowest class. I saw him treating a technician employee a young girl so bad it made me want to go in there and tell him off. I believe this man is the most insecure person ever to scream non-stopping and humiliate this girl. I'll be completing a charge on this pharmacist and I hope he gets fired for the lack of his professionalism and the incredible rude character he displayed.

• Lb
      14th of Apr, 2011

A pharmacists job is very stressful. That being said it does not excuse his behavior and he needs to be reported. I work for a cvs also and I would have been embarrassed and in tears and would have appreciated a witness calling corporate on this man. the corporate number is 1-800-shop-cvs.

• Wo
      17th of Aug, 2011

I experience a very bad experience today too. The store number is 9609 located in El monte, CA. I feel very discriminated by the store manager with the last name Ramos. I went in to get my free item from a coupon that I saw on their facebook website. I read online and known that I can use more than one coupon and get multiple items. I walk into the store and get 5 bottle of body wash for the coupon that I found. When I went to check out, the cahsier which also is the store manager told me that i can only use one coupon and do I know how to read the coupon. Then she going on and told me that it was unfair for other people that didn't get their chance of getting the free items. I told her, I"m okay with one item and walk out. About a few minute later, I remembered that I have a purchase that I make at another store and wanted to return back to them because the cashier was overcharge me. I went back into the store again and wanted to return the items. then this manager just told me that "so you went around other store just to get a free items? " then i told her that other people online did the same thing too. Then she said " but it was unfair for other people that you went around get the free product." I told her "why don't you go and told other people too instead of just me". She just ignored my question and I told her I want to return the Colgate toothbrush that I over paid for . then she keep going on about the free products and fairness instead of processing my return. She keep going on with her fairness attitude and rudely told me "next time don't go in for free stuff anymore". I just don't get what the matter what her. CVS is the one that give out free coupon to customer and now told me not to go get it. I feel very discriminate during my first transaction when she told me that I didn't know how to read and looking down on me because I used a coupon. I feel that she have been discriminate again me because of my Asian look therefore she keep yelling at me about the fairness issues ignore the fact that I'm a consumer too. If other people want to get the free items then go ahead and get it. I didn't prevent them to get the items. Why did she have to give me an attitude and she is the store manager?