CVS Phramacy / horrible customer svc
There is only one CVS store in Centreville, VA. The one on Pickwick road. This phramacy has a whole range of problems. From lack of customer service, to employees that can't help you find an item, and they even just tell you anything just to get rid of you (called blow you off).
I have basically learned that when I go in there, that I'm intelligent and I can find it myself. But they will help me check out my purchases and even ask for that obxious CVS care card.
The store as a whole has had a whole range of problems. Including a theft problem and a perscription drug fraud problem.
So the problems that they are having just reflect in everyone's attitude.
More CVS Phramacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription medication 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store manager very rude
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy - 12 pack of diet coke