CVS Photo Ctr / Priceless Pictures

1 21st ave. southNashville, TN, United States Review updated:

I trusted CVS photo center with my most precious memories that I will never get back and I will NEVER do it again. Yes, I very PISSED OFF.
I visited a CVS photo center, downloaded pictures from my digital camera onto CVS photo machine to get prints of my son’s graduation from high school pictures, college basketball scholarship signing pictures and his senior prom pictures. I immediately deleted those photos to make space for his graduation party. I returned two days later to pick them up and they could not find them. To make a long story short, they lost my pictures, the explanation was horrible and they mailed me a 25.00 gift card to pay for pictures that were priceless. Never TRUST CVS with any of your precious memories.

Yo

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Nov, 2008

This was my second and last incident with the Washington St. CVS in Weymouth MA.

This morning I took my chip to have some Christmas pictures that I had taken the day before and have developed. I put my chip in and was up to 20+ ordered prints when the machine just stopped working. I asked the lady behind the photo department to assist me and she told me she did not know what happened - got the manager and he insisted that the print machine did not eat my chip - in other words he was basically accussing me of lying to him. I told him - begged him to believe me that I sat there for at least 15 minutes cropping, getting the red out ect... when the machine just stopped working. Since he wasn't a technican I insisted that they call a technican for assistance and all he could tell me was "we can call him" The service - for a managers response was inexeptable. (I'm the customer) he went about the situation all wrong and never even apologized to me. Its been 3 hours and I haven't even received a phone call from the Manager. I have soooo many memorable - irreplacable pictures I am sick to my stomach and they could give two ### :-)

That store has not only lost my business but the rest of my family and some friends...Robin Morse-Keeley

• Yo
      19th of Oct, 2009

UGH common sense... You ever hear of someones computer crashing??? YOU BACK IT UP...

Look, computers fail! It happens! You should have used your common sense and not have taken the risk of deleting photos that weren't completed yet! It's the equivalent of not hitting the "save" button on your word document and then the power goes out. Who would you blame then?

You're just pissed because you didn't cover your bases and stupidly took a risk and paid the ultimate price. Welcome to reality! Here's another helpful hint in life: you should always lock your doors in your car to prevent theft, always watch toddlers as they may wander away and get in trouble, when lighting a match don't lean over it with a huge wool scarf on...