CVS Pharmacy / not responsiveness
I have been a customer of CVS stores for many years now, have never had a complaint. In fact I was probably considered a “fan” of CVS.
Unfortunately, I am not so sure now. Yesterday (A Sunday) I went to a local CVS in my neighborhood. Gathered my selections and paid using a personal check (which I have always done). The cashier wrote my license number down and started the transaction. My check was declined, at first I was very confused, I do not bounce checks…but that was not why my check was declined….this is why:
“We are sorry that we are unable to accept your check at this time. Your recent check –writing activity in our stores has exceeded our current limit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask that you complete your purchase by an alternative means. Should you have any questions about our policy in this store, please call our Check Services Department at [protected].”
Now this is certainly a new one on me. I have 1 check that was just cleared in my account within the prior week. What if I needed a prescription? It was Sunday, obviously I could not withdraw money. My luck, I have not received my debit card yet…but since that is similar to check writing would that also be declined? Since when do retail establishments decline taking money from their customers?
But folks…that is not all. First thing this morning I called the number given above…it is 11:30 EST, yet the recording insists that “we are currently closed”. I have tried several numbers and have not received one human being as of yet to find out what exactly this is all about, no luck just recordings.
I am slightly exasperated at this point….so I am now trying email….
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Extracare Card - will not let you register your card 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy staff
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - failure of liberty, sc store to fill prescriptions sent in by my doctors
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store harassment
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - manager vanessa
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription expiration date