CVS Pharmacyunauthorized prescription transfer

What I thought was going to be an easy thing to do has turned into a nightmare. This complaint is regarding CVS Pharmacy #3263 in Plantation FL. I wanted to transfer my prescription to Publix, and so I went to Publix and they said that they would handle the situation. I went two weeks before my prescription needed another refill. I called 4 days before my prescription would run out and they had not transferred my prescription to Publix. I have to go to Publix to see what the problem is. The pharmacist calls CVS and someone tells them that my prescription had already been transferred to another store. The problem is, to my disbelief, I NEVER gave CVS authorization to do this. I never went to the store or called for them to transfer my prescription.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fort Lauderdale, FLI called CVS and the person there tells me that "they never transfer a prescription without prior authorization", and I tell her "I never gave you authorization, because I never called or went there". I asked her if she could tell me what store the prescription was transferred to and she said "the system does not let me see that information". What???? So you transferred my prescription without my consent and on top of that you cannot tell me where you sent it to? Needless to say, I did not get ANY help from CVS regarding this matter and acted like I was at fault. Three days later I am still trying to get my prescription. This is really ridiculous, and CVS should be accountable for this or better yet, track where prescriptions are transferred to. Again complete nightmare and really really upset. I never complain, but this is really unbelievable.

Ma