CVS Pharmacy / silicone scar sheets
Hello, I bought one box of your Silicone Scar Sheets for $22.99 on Saturday May 14th. I am very disappointed in how easily these sheets have been coming off of my skin overnight and while doing light exercise. When buying this product I was under the impression this would not happen as it is suggested on the box to wear a strip for 12 hours, wash it, dry it, and re apply it. This was also supposed to be an 8 week supply, yet i have in 2 days already lost 5 of the 8 sheets! I bought these with the intent to flatten a surgical scar on my neck and a newer scar on my arm. Preferably I would like a refund, however, if that is not possible i would at least like to make this known to the developers of cvs brand products. Next time, I will go back to purchasing the more expensive ScarAway brand ones.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly