CVS Pharmacy / refused to honor my coupons
I took coupons to my local CVS store and tried to purchase the items from the coupons. The cashier tells me that I can not use all the coupons that I had. The cashier then tells me that the register said that I had reached my coupon limit for the items I was trying to purchase. I took my coupons home and looked up the CVS coupon policy and it states under their multiple coupon section “CVS/pharmacy accepts ONE third-party manufacturer coupon AND applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) for the purcahse of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.”
I printed off this policy and returned to the CVS and proceeded to show them their own policy when they still refused to honor my coupons. I was told that they didn’t know where I got the print out and that as long as the computer was telling them that I ahd reached my coupon limit on the items I was trying to purchase they could not accept them.
What is the point of having such things in your policies if even when presented in black and white with the printed policy you still aren’t allowed to use your coupons? I believe that if your policy says you will accept them then your empolyees should honor that. I am very unsatisfied with this local CVS pharmacy and plan not to return. I am a mother of two small children and need to save money where I can. That is why I coupon.
But when you are denied the use of the ones you have for no valid reason other than the cashier is too lazy to push a few buttons to enter the coupon manually. That is what I believe they should have done instead of in not so many words that I had fabricted the printed out copy of their policy.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly