CVS Pharmacy / play station store coupon of 50 $ to redeem was not activated by the cashier
Sincerely, I request your cooperation, since I bought last week between the 13th and 17th of February, a play station store coupon of 50 $ to redeem. But when trying to redeem it rejects it and apparently was not activated by the cashier, since another coupon was bought on the same date, if allowed to use.
The shop where you make the purchase is: Neighborhood Shop
Cambridge, MA, USA. UU.
In those days I was in an academic activity in MIT and I am currently in Bogota Colombia, my place of residence, so I can not personally address the store.
I send photos of the coupon:
I'll look forward for your answer.
I sent a e-mail to Dianne.[protected]@cvscaremark.com on march 15, but I have not gotten an answer yet
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly