CVS Pharmacy — plavix, generic
Spoke to the pharmacist after she dispensed Generic Plavix. It was from Dr Reddy's Lab in India. I usually bleed and bruise easily. Since this refill no bleeding from cuts. I am retired Vascular Surgeon who dealt with Plavix most of my life and I know everything about it. If you don't bleed with full daily dose of Plavix, something wrong with medicine.
CVS pharmacist did not answer, told me to complain to the manufacturer.
I told her that, patency of stent remain dependent on potency of Plavix and its blood thinning effect, however she was not concerned.
Generic means, not placebo or sub-standard meds.
CVS review your policy, meds from Other countries are not good for us.
Someone there, resolve my ISSUE.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly