CVS Pharmacy / patch (testosterone)
Product was not in supply. I think it would be a respectful consideration to notify customer of medication not in supply immediately once order is received from doctor office. This courtesy would prevent unnecessary trips to CVS just to be told "Sorry we are out of stock" I have been a satisfied customer of CVS fifteen (15) years, but recently I have began to feel the lack of personal service. I am close to switching to another local pharmacy if I continue to feel disappointed with CVS declining service.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly