CVS Pharmacy / owner threat a customer
505 Clarksville Paris Texas a bald white male threatens a customer at 10 : 30 am Saturday March 18 2017. The owner who wrongfully accoused this crimeless victim deserves to be trialed at a court of law, describes the victim for harassment related charges and is willing to sue for compensation of sorts. The owner, white, bald and angry, a person who cannot control his misbehaved anger and leashing out at a customer for no apparent reason chases him outside yelling and threatening to arrest without probable cause. Alleged victim will contact the appropriate legal measure untill this is resolved.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly