CVS / Pharmacy — manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
One of the supervisors of my store has been a major influence in the hire of FOUR new employees within the past year. Now you may think it's nothing big or just a coincidence, but every one of these new hires have been promoted within days or months just starting the job while people who have been there for years are still in the same position. The issue is that this supervisor had a past relationship with one of the employees, the other employee is the best friend of his ex-girllfriend, while the other two employees are his best friends. This is WAY past unethical and basically, it's a scheme. What can we do? Is it possible to get this supervisor out of the store? This is becoming ridiculous. Like next thing you know, the whole store is going to be filled with his family and friends.
More CVS / Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy