CVS Pharmacy Los Angeles / pharmacy employees conduct

1 North Hollywood, CA, United States Review updated:

I was just discharged from a Knee Replacement Surgery and given two prescription Medications. Out of the hospital I was able to take the prescriptions to the CVS Pharmacy desk, not realizing that both proscription medications are written on separate 8 X 11 size sheets. Since I am regular customer of the pharmacy I called the next day to ask if it is possible for me to fax the prescription form for the medication, since I have difficulty walking with the crutches and no car, so that it will be ready when I go and present them the hard original copy. That was rudely denied on the phone with an explanation that it will be against the law, they will need the original. I called again few hours later explaining the situation, and it was agreed that the med's will be ready but I need to bring the Hard original copy with me. No problem I did and by limping and hopping I took myself to the pharmacy and presented the hard copy, and I was willing to wait for my tern and get the medication. My tern came and went, and I noticed that they are helping other costumers. Then I asked them what am I waiting for still standing there on my crutches, "We are working on them be patient". In the mean time my right knee is getting excruciatingly painful. This entire customer service pharmacist relationship was escalating when on the other side of the pharmacy another pharmacist started yelling and absolutely out of control screaming that I have to wait. I had done my best myself for little efficiency, called them before hand to explain what my situation is, then brought the hard copy of the prescription and waited to be helped, and this turned out to be a yelling match, the materials were just thrown at me, and without even asking them I was told that I can go to another pharmacy where they do better serve customers and even deliver medications. This is from a "PHARMACY" that pretend and advertise that the customer is very valued and important, and that their Pharmacy Employees will do their best to serve US under any circumstances. This was the most rude, unprofessional & disrespectful experience I have ever had from a company that has medical orientation and that they are always dealing with patience with medical needs.

Comments

• On
      27th of Jan, 2012

This is coming from a CVS EMPLOYEE???? speaking of who has a chip on their shoulder??? I was one of the nicest to customer to this to "MAGGOTS" unfortunately
    transferred my prescription to the CVS and supposedly most admired and loved at the time. And listen to the language whoever wrote this shows the category of class they belong to. You two ###, ..I always waited and never even complained about time, now you two are so busy flying around like headless fly's, and speaking of the laws, breaking all the CVS politeness that demands of YOU. What you have written is nothing but a cap outs to cover you ###, you should be fired for your conduct, and what you have written, shameful excuses for humans. And why don't you identify yourself you spineless lying creep.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    """This from a customer with no sense in his head and a self entitlement chip on his shoulder. First of all, unless a DOCTOR faxes a script, it can NOT be accepted by fax. Period. It is ILLEGAL. Second, if it was a controlled substance then it could not be filled without the original script, written on tamper resistant paper. We do not just grab ### off the shelf and slap your name on it. You wait, like everyone else. """
    _____________________________________________________________________

27th of Jan, 2012

You are the one with the ### attitude you spineless creep, why don't you come out and identify yourself and dump you own arrogance, this is not going to stop until, and I know who you are, you are calling me by my name and I am customer of CVS, speaking of the law you are violating privacy agreement, and you are the one that is digging you own grave here, the more insults you trow my way the worst you are making it for yourself, particularly using the CVS computers, ... you keep this up you identity will surface.

28th of Jan, 2012

We are going to see what is obvious, ... you keep this up with your small size and big yapping mouth and we are going to see how far, you are going, all this insults coming from a pharmacy and about, my mental state, you go on, my mental health is perfect so I can resist your stupidity. but you must be going through something that will be diagnosed incurable, you go girl, ... you will see how many more intelligent salvos are coming your way now that my mood is improving. Come on bring it on, some more, ...

18th of Feb, 2012

Whoever you are, yes you are a Jerk and a big one sticking you fat nose where it does not belong, of course you are the person who wrote all this garbage and work there, otherwise you will not have all the information you have been spewing poison all over instead of yourself. But there are investigative methods and all will come alive you gutless fly, doesn't dare even giving your name. Laura can manipulate all she wants, but that ugly cross eyed arrogant poor excuse for a human will be hiding for a while but her ### will be uncovered very soon, and then will see who is laughing last.

18th of Feb, 2012

What kind of freaky stuff do you do to flies? Headless? Gutless? My favorite part is where the troll can't spell "turn" correctly, but nails a two-dollar word like "excruciatingly."

18th of Feb, 2012

Why don't you get off the page you ### when something is not related to you or no one is talking to you, dead ###, why don't you FRY there in cathedral city little more your peanut size brain, What kind of stuff???, whatever it is you can't make sense of it obviously you are another shallow jerk who needs explanations for any joke that goes your way. So get lost from my page you defective creep.

mmm, flame-broiled. . . answer the question, Claire

20th of Feb, 2012

Yea it is yours - so you go and mess it up just because you can - boy you boy, ...

21st of Feb, 2012

One of these posts is not like the others,
    One of these posts is doing its own thing . . .

22nd of Feb, 2012

Who said that it is OK for me to insult others, ???where do you get your information, I did't insult any one dear, what happened here is that I was provoked intentionally and all was taken totally out of context, and this turned out to be nothing but malicious gossip. I don't insult anyone one who controls a situation no matter how it is interpreted. What happened here was taken way too far that I wouldn't just seat on it and bend my head. She knows who she is, and working in a place like she does does does not tolerate the behavior of supposedly pretending to conduct herself well. I am not sure who responded what but in some of the cases the statements were totally out of line and misunderstood.

25th of Feb, 2012

ding ding, i was guessing that your response wound up in the wrong place.