CVS Pharmacy / faulty debit card processing / attitude from pharmacist

Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

Today I had 2 perscriptions filled at the 1205 Bellevue Ave Pharmacy in Richmond, Va. The two perscriptions were filled quickly which I was happy with. It only took 15 min. When I came up to check out I was having issues with the debit card machine. The pharmacist attempting to help me (Richard) was very impatient and condescending. The system that rung me up automatically added an extra $3 donation onto my bill which I did not agree to and when I told Richard i didnt mind donating but I didnt think it was right that i was automatically charged he told me that he wouldnt help me and kept on blaming the donation on me. I am frustrated because it was obvious that the CVS debit card processor had a glitch in it and I was hitting all the right buttons. Even though I tried to be patient Richard wouldnt help resolve the problem. I will definiatly womt be using this CVS again. Poor customer service.

CVS Pharmacy

Ta
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      8th of May, 2017

The donation question has a YES or NO. You had to have hit YES for it to be on your receipt.

• Tk
      24th of May, 2017

Did you actually read the screen on the debit reader before you started pushing buttons? In 8 years I have never once had a donation added to someone's transaction without the customer approving it.