CVS Pharmacy / faulty debit card processing / attitude from pharmacist
Today I had 2 perscriptions filled at the 1205 Bellevue Ave Pharmacy in Richmond, Va. The two perscriptions were filled quickly which I was happy with. It only took 15 min. When I came up to check out I was having issues with the debit card machine. The pharmacist attempting to help me (Richard) was very impatient and condescending. The system that rung me up automatically added an extra $3 donation onto my bill which I did not agree to and when I told Richard i didnt mind donating but I didnt think it was right that i was automatically charged he told me that he wouldnt help me and kept on blaming the donation on me. I am frustrated because it was obvious that the CVS debit card processor had a glitch in it and I was hitting all the right buttons. Even though I tried to be patient Richard wouldnt help resolve the problem. I will definiatly womt be using this CVS again. Poor customer service.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly