CVS Pharmacy — cvs pantyliner
I have been a CVS customer for quite some time now and I am very upset with my current experience. There was a CVS brand of pantyliner on sale, buy 1 get the other for 50 % off. But there was only one pack left.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Staten Island, NYI noticed that the always brand had the same quantity but was 30 cent difference. I asked the manager of I could still get the sale and she relied no! "I can't do that! She didn't even try to find an alternative solution or took the time to see if there were any extra cvs brand in the inventory.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly