CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy technician
I wanted to submit a complaint on pharmacy technician "Stephanie" located at the Farmville Va CVS. I came in to pick up my prescriptions and received attitude as soon as I started speaking. She huffed & rolled her eyes at me when I told her I was coming from the clinic next door and wasn't sure if the prescription had gone threw yet, being that I had just left. Apparently I was giving her unnecessary information because she cut me short by blowing & saying with an attitude, "What is your name?" While rolling her eyes. She typed in something & walked away still huffing and never said anything. Someone else proceeded to help me. People are sick coming in there to pick up medicine and do not want to deal with rude unpleasant workers. Especially when sick. I work in healthcare and everyone has bad days but you don't act like that when dealing with the public especially when it was not at all necessary.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmaecy - victoza
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl