CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy complaint not refilling prescriptions
Family Pharmacy in mccomb, ms was filling all my prescription. when i transferred all of my prescriptions to cvs something went wrong, in particular a script for ipratropuim bromide and albuterol sulfate nebulizer solution could not be filled according to your pharmicist on todays date. she stated to me that a diagnostic code for the medicine would not go through. the code did go through for family pharmacy. your pharmicist was irate and did not want to listen to me about the transfer she also stated i stated some thing i did not say. she was hostile in handling my request on 12-11-2018. please e mail me back at [protected]@outlook.com. i really need to clear this up.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly