CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy

I just came from the hospital and the first cvs I went to at 2 in the morning told me they only had 2 of the 3 medications that I needed. And it was the only 24 hr cvs in my area so I had to wait until the next day to go to the other cvs because it’s not 24 hrs. The next day I go and drop of my Rx at the other pharmacy at 12 and they told me it would be ready at 2 I get there at 3:30, I waited the long drive thru line and the lady tells me I have no order for me in the system I told her to check again. She checks again and tells me it’s not ready and also that one of the medications they didn’t have there . And told me to go inside. I go inside after waiting the long line outside and she tells me to wait the line again, I proceeded to tell her why didn’t any one tell me this wasn’t ready or that one of my medications wasn’t here I would have gone to another! I leave to come back and pick up my rx because the line was too long ! I come back and they close the pharmacy! They wouldn’t even give me my rx back so I could go somewhere else ! I’m in a lot of pain and can’t keep driving everywhere to not have my [censor] medication !

Ka