CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / missing product from bag
on 1/27/19, I made a purchase when I got home one CVS Magnesium 400 mg was missing from the bag. I Iooked all possible places. The following Saturday, 2/1/18, I returned to the store. The manager said she watched the video and both bottles were placed in the bag. I wasn't happy with the inconvenience but what could I do? I went home and checked again...the bottle of magnesium is no where. I would have felt it fall to the ground in the CVS parking lot. Can someone please check the video again to confirm that Brian, the clerk, definitely put the magnesium in the bag? I feel like I do not want to return to CVS. Possibly you'll see some element of doubt on the video. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - overcharge on copays, refusing to refund over $200, lost physicians scripts presented to be filled.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy and general store service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff